Respected Contributor

Re: Caught Red Handed

[ Edited ]

@LdyBugz wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

The first thing I noticed was how thin its legs are for its body size and also its thin snout.

It's amazing to come so close to the many wildlife that live amongst us.

Just last year, we had a gorgeous Bobcat, with her two precious kittens, pass by one side of our house and continue along the treeline area up to its den....It was amazing to see them so up close!

Note to self: Do not visit @MyShadowLove , or @Pezzie!

@LdyBugz  You probably would not like my mountain house. Bears are frequent visitors.

Honored Contributor

me note to self-

Do not visit @tiny 2 , @Pezzie , @LdyBugz  and @MyShadowLove 

lol!

But really @MyShadowLove,

That must have been so amazing to see the mother and kittie bobcats up close!

Incredible!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tiny 2 wrote:

@LdyBugz wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

The first thing I noticed was how thin its legs are for its body size and also its thin snout.

It's amazing to come so close to the many wildlife that live amongst us.

Just last year, we had a gorgeous Bobcat, with her two precious kittens, pass by one side of our house and continue along the treeline area up to its den....It was amazing to see them so up close!

Note to self: Do not visit @MyShadowLove , or @Pezzie!

@LdyBugz  You probably would not like my mountain house. Bears are frequent visitors.

Note: Adding @tiny 2 to the list.

Actually, we get bears occasionally in the greater Boston area.  Luckily I haven't seen one.  I can't run that fast so he would probably eat me.  

The wild turkeys are a real menace here.  They are so mean and love to saunter on the roads causing traffic jams.  

P.S., Fisher cats will make an occassional visit to yards here.  They make a terrifying sound!  

FisherCat-Audobon-1024x699.jpg

Honored Contributor

What ever that is, they look mighty proud of their misdoings.  Look at the confidence in that stride. Flower killer!!!

Respected Contributor

@Pezzie 

Oh my goodness!  Is that some kind of pig or hog? Lol

He's terribly Cute, but I don't blame you for caging your beautiful flowering plants!  They're gorgeous!❤️

We have to use the wire to make cages around here all the time too...just not to protect the plants from whatever that is lol 😂

Respected Contributor

@Pezzie 

Just wanted to add how AMAZING your landscaping and driveway are!  Wow!  You have a really nice place!😃💝🌸

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There was a herd of javelinas in the AZ community where we used to have a winter home.  They can be dangerous to people and pets, not just to the flowers.  

Honored Contributor

The baby javelinas are really adorable.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

What is that?  A wild hog?  Pretty flowers!!

@santorini.  Javalina.  Not a feral hog but a wild species which can be dangerous.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Maybe a pig roast!!!!Woman Wink

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.