Trusted Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony starts photography business

@colliegirls wrote:

Like OJ, she had yet another idiot jury.

What is she photographing, corpses??

I think the problem was the prosecutor not the jury.  The jury can't convict just because the prosecutor comes up with a theory and says something happened that way.  You need more evidence than that and evidence of bad behavior and lies is not evidence of murder.  Do I think she did it?  Most of the time yes.  A tiny part of the time, I think it was an accident that Caylee drowned in the pool when Casey was supposed to be watching her and then covered up by getting rid of the body.  She then just went about her business as though nothing had happened because she has no conscience or there is something else psychologically wrong with her.   She wasn't even capable of telling her crazy family she lost a job how in the world would someone with that type of mentality tell them she was responsible for a terrible accident.  In any case, she will have to answer one day for whatever she did.  

Honored Contributor

@scotnovel wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

I think the problem was the prosecutor not the jury.  The jury can't convict just because the prosecutor comes up with a theory and says something happened that way.  You need more evidence than that and evidence of bad behavior and lies is not evidence of murder.  Do I think she did it?  Most of the time yes.  A tiny part of the time, I think it was an accident that Caylee drowned in the pool when Casey was supposed to be watching her and then covered up by getting rid of the body.  She then just went about her business as though nothing had happened because she has no conscience or there is something else psychologically wrong with her.   She wasn't even capable of telling her crazy family she lost a job how in the world would someone with that type of mentality tell them she was responsible for a terrible accident.  In any case, she will have to answer one day for whatever she did.  

@scotnovel  The prosecution provided plenty of evidence.  If Caley's death was an accident, why did Casey put duct tape over her nose and mouth?  It was no accident.

Respected Contributor

Let's just hope she isn't photographing children.

She is vile.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@scotnovel wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

@scotnovel  The prosecution provided plenty of evidence.  If Caley's death was an accident, why did Casey put duct tape over her nose and mouth?  It was no accident.

As I said only a small part of the time do I think it could have been an accident.  As to the duct tape, as gross as it sounds, if she did put it on Caylee it could have been to keep from making a mess in the car trunk from fluids from the mouth.  Also  an FBI technician testified that DNA on duct tape at the crime scene did not match Caylee or her mother or grandparents. It was simply a theory of the prosecutor that the duct tape had been used by Casey to suffocate her there was no real proof. 

Respected Contributor

she should consider working on the other side of the camera. she had a lot of sick male followers. $ca-ching$

Honored Contributor

@scotnovel wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@scotnovel wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

As I said only a small part of the time do I think it could have been an accident.  As to the duct tape, as gross as it sounds, if she did put it on Caylee it could have been to keep from making a mess in the car trunk from fluids from the mouth.  Also  an FBI technician testified that DNA on duct tape at the crime scene did not match Caylee or her mother or grandparents. It was simply a theory of the prosecutor that the duct tape had been used by Casey to suffocate her there was no real proof. 

@scotnovel  There were already bodily fluids from Caley's body being in the trunk for days.

Honored Contributor

I saw this in my daily newsfeeds today. The very idea makes me nauseated.

Most every photo I have ever seen of her, in her expression and body language she seems to be giving the world the bird.

I always thought she should have spent more time in a regular prison as part of the regular inmate population, no special treatment. With initiations and...such. I don't imagine she would have been a popular lady under those conditions.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@scotnovel wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Correct. What a lame excuse by the jury. The requirement is that with the evidence presented could a REASONABLE person come to the conclusion as presented by the prosecution. There are trials day in and out with much less physical evidence where the state proves their case. In high profile cases they act like you have to have a videotape of the actual crime to convict. Crazy. 

Respected Contributor

@scotnovel wrote:

I guess I'd rather see her be able to support herself and pay taxes than have her on welfare being supported by working folks.  That said, I can't imagine why anyone would hire her.  Can you imagine if she were hired to do a wedding?  The focus would probably end up being on her because as soon as someone recognized her word would get around quick.  What bride wants the focus on someone else?

She wouldn't qualify for "welfare"; she's a healty, sing;e, childless woman.  There is no "welfare" program for child killers who can't find gainful employment.  

Trusted Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@scotnovel wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Correct. What a lame excuse by the jury. The requirement is that with the evidence presented could a REASONABLE person come to the conclusion as presented by the prosecution. There are trials day in and out with much less physical evidence where the state proves their case. In high profile cases they act like you have to have a videotape of the actual crime to convict. Crazy. 

Agreed.  They had plenty of evidence.  They didn't understand their responsibility as jurors.  You aren't going to have cell phone footage of the murder being committed handed to you, or a recorded admission.  Idiot jury....