Honored Contributor

Casey Anthony starts photography business

I'm really surprised that she hasn't legally changed her name. Hope she doesn't make a penny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3433642/Oh-snap-America-s-hated-mom-Casey-Anthony-29-launche...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony starts photography business

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I'm really surprised that she hasn't legally changed her name. Hope she doesn't make a penny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3433642/Oh-snap-America-s-hated-mom-Casey-Anthony-29-launche...

@KingstonsMom  The PI with her is a scumbag!  He has made his living by getting murderers and rap-ists off.

Trusted Contributor

Even if she changed her name I bet a lot of people would recognize her. I hope she never succeeds in life tbh. She doesn't deserve it.
Respected Contributor

I imagine she won't be hired to photograph many children.....

Trusted Contributor

I guess I'd rather see her be able to support herself and pay taxes than have her on welfare being supported by working folks.  That said, I can't imagine why anyone would hire her.  Can you imagine if she were hired to do a wedding?  The focus would probably end up being on her because as soon as someone recognized her word would get around quick.  What bride wants the focus on someone else?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@KingstonsMom  The PI with her is a scumbag!  He has made his living by getting murderers and rap-ists off.

@mousiegirl

I agree! And a different article refers to him as her 'boyfriend'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@scotnovel wrote:

I guess I'd rather see her be able to support herself and pay taxes than have her on welfare being supported by working folks.  That said, I can't imagine why anyone would hire her.  Can you imagine if she were hired to do a wedding?  The focus would probably end up being on her because as soon as someone recognized her word would get around quick.  What bride wants the focus on someone else?

She doesn't qualify for welfare. She's an able bodied adult, completely able to work, with no dependent children to support (now!).

And the fact that she can't get work because she's an infamous child killer, doesn't qualify her as having a 'disability' either.

She could scrub toilets somewhere......

Honored Contributor

That poor baby!  CA can burn!!  Like I said about Josh Smith, there aren't flames hot enough for any of them!!

I wish for her the very worse and yes I know she was found not guilty.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@scotnovel wrote:

She doesn't qualify for welfare. She's an able bodied adult, completely able to work, with no dependent children to support (now!).

And the fact that she can't get work because she's an infamous child killer, doesn't qualify her as having a 'disability' either.

She could scrub toilets somewhere......

Depending on her income and depending on the specific state rules, she can qualify for welfare without having a dependent child and it doesn't matter if she is able bodied. In some states, having a criminal conviction (and she does just not the one we all wanted) is one of the factors used to determine if a person can qualify for welfare.

Honored Contributor

@SuzieGarnet wrote:

That poor baby!  CA can burn!!  Like I said about Josh Smith, there aren't flames hot enough for any of them!!

I wish for her the very worse and yes I know she was found not guilty.. 

@Suziepeach

And every juror that was interviewed after the trial said that they thought she was guilty, but that the State didn't prove it.

I