Valued Contributor

My grand-daughter was over and she got diahhera (I know I spelled it wrong). It stained my carpet. What can I use to remove the stain. Thanks.

Valued Contributor

As an owner of pets that have "accidents", I can recommend OxyClean spray or Stainmaster carpet spray.

Honored Contributor

Straight vinegar! Pour it right on the spot then blot.

Honored Contributor

When we had pets we used an enzyme digester spray product from the pet store.

First I would blot up as much as you can with warm soapy water. Don't rub.

Respected Contributor

I agree - do not rub the stain.  I'd try OxyClean, which does wonders for my carpets on almost every stain.  Some of the things they sell (including some from QVC) only tend to make it worse and do little to remove the stain.  If the OxyClean doesn't work, I'd call Stanley Steemer or someone like them.

Honored Contributor

When Ru was a puppy we had some accidents of that nature.  I just used my SpotBot with whatever type of cleaning solution I had.     That is easier to clean from carpet than vomit!

Honored Contributor

Suzanne (Somers) Spot Remover I've never used a product that removes tough stains like this one, period.

Respected Contributor

@hovis wrote:

My grand-daughter was over and she got diahhera (I know I spelled it wrong). It stained my carpet. What can I use to remove the stain. Thanks.

I use Nature's Miracle which is a pet stain remover for all stains.  It's the best stain remover product I've ever used. 

Esteemed Contributor

Spot Shot.  Removes all stains beautifully.  

Esteemed Contributor
Try a magic eraser on a small spot or scrap left from your carpet to see if affects the color.
They have changed my life!