Valued Contributor

I am signed in but can't add a comment onto a certain subject (Elisabethe Hasselbeck).  Can you get banned from posting about a certain subject?  I do not like EH so maybe a comment I made in the past has caused me to get blocked out? Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

Re: Can't make a comment....

The thread was closed.   Seems like that information was posted by the mod who closed it, but I could be wrong.  I only noticed it once this morning and it was already closed.

Honored Contributor

There is a little lock by the thread. 

Esteemed Contributor

The thread was locked and remember, with the standards and the moderators, you are not allowed to dislike anyone or certain subjects. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

And remember that since the mods are human beings, there will be varying degrees of latitude among them as to what is acceptable. Or not. I don't think tonight is the night to push the envelope.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

And remember that since the mods are human beings, there will be varying degrees of latitude among them as to what is acceptable. Or not. I don't think tonight is the night to push the envelope.

@MaggieMack

I think the envelope has already been pushed, and pushed, and pushed again.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle PieceYou might have added since you are here often enough to know that that was a political thread and the company that pays so we can post has banned politivcal statements --positive or negative.

Valued Contributor

Thanks....I didn't realize posts can be locked and closed.  I did see the little lock there but very unfamiliar with these boards.

Oh well.............just don't understand how she finally decides to be home with her kids when they are all in school now.  Maybe she should have taken a break once her kids were born since I think her husband made enough $ playing football and being an announcer....oh well!! She's always seemed a bit off to me but I've said enough.

Thanks for all your responses!

Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

The thread was locked and remember, with the standards and the moderators, you are not allowed to dislike anyone or certain subjects. 

You can certainly dislike someone/something, and say so. You cannot state it, however, any way you please, using whatever rude and insulting language you choose.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I;ve already said I didn't like SK on a thread and it wasn't locked until many responses after mine.