Esteemed Contributor

Calling Snowbirds heading SOUTH

You can go to SCDOT and check out road conditions/closures. I know I 95 had some major problems the last few days - don't know how soon they will be cleared up. Many detours and road closures especially around Columbia. And, if you are thinking of riding the coast of SC, remember, all the water upstate will be making its way here by the weekend. Perhaps you have a boat instead of a car or RV? - Just kidding! Stay safe on your journey and let us know how you are doing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Snowbirds heading SOUTH

[ Edited ]

@riley1 wrote:

You can go to SCDOT and check out road conditions/closures. I know I 95 had some major problems the last few days - don't know how soon they will be cleared up. Many detours and road closures especially around Columbia. And, if you are thinking of riding the coast of SC, remember, all the water upstate will be making its way here by the weekend. Perhaps you have a boat instead of a car or RV? - Just kidding! Stay safe on your journey and let us know how you are doing.

@riley1

Thanks Riley, on the way to Columbia (actually Greenville), which is the center for Columbia rescues)  in the AM.

Stay safe.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Calling Snowbirds heading SOUTH

@Drythe - you do wonderful work for all the furries! Please have a safe journey and watch the road conditions. I heard today Kingstree has also been hit really hard.