Contributor

Call me Old Fashion , But Snooping is WRONG ?

I did not even know really where to post this question. I do not really like V.P. ( just way to many meanies over there , JMHO). Here is my issue or problem. Its really not either , just a question and my feelings . Looking for others opinions?

As many of you may or may not know , we have Daughters my Husband and I. They are all grown and out of the family home. They have been for many years now but do come back to a condo we keep in the family from time too time and during life changes for them. Also we use it for guest because of where we live . A lot of family and friends like to come to the city , we live in.

Here is my question. My Daughter's all whom are not married maybe this is WHY? LOL) feel its okay to break into ( as I call it) guys that they are dating phones and snoop. Sadly one of our Daughter's found something over Easter weekend last spring that almost cost her , her own life and us our Daughter. Ten more minutes and a few more of what she took plus mixed with and she would have died. She's very tiny 85 pounds, she was taken to the E.R. just in time. All over a GUY she had been dating for only a few months and he was texting other girls ( Um who cares ) . In my Day , I would have called it good and moved on.

I do not feel this is RIGHT , they all tell me , I do not know what I'm talking about and every girl does this or the ones that are bright enough to figure out the 4 digit ( His the boyfriends ) password or code.

I feel its like looking through someones desk or wallet or even your wife's purse. I would never dream of even looking at anything of my Husbands. Its his own PRIVATE business.

What do you all think? I would love to know your thoughts on this , plus any and all replies are very Welcome . TIA.