Esteemed Contributor

Caffeine and or Sleepless nights

Does anyone have trouble w caffeine like this? I cannot drink ONE drink of caffeine or I cant sleep. We went to dinner last night (early- at 5PM), and I had a diet Pepsi (I only drank half), and I never slept all night. (I tossed and turned). So, when my husband got up @ 4 AM for work, I just came back down. I am still not tired! I hadnt slept right for almost a year after my dad died. I was told by the doctor to turn off the computer hours before bed and read. (and not to even watch tv either) because those two things "can" make the brain race for hours afterwards and that is what was happening to me. It worked and I got some sleep for months. Well anyway I "just" noticed the past few weeks that when we went out, and I have one soda I cant sleep. (At home I drink "decaf" diet drinks). Places have diet soda but I dont think its decaf. So, I think Im done even attempting to drink half of a soda and I am going to order water from now on..lol..I just cant believe one half of a soda can keep me awake this long. Does this happen to you?
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles