Occasional Contributor

Bubble Wrap pouches for ornaments!

A couple of years ago I ordered 100 bubble wrap pouches to store Christmas Tree Ornaments.  It's worked really well for me and thought it might be worthwhile mentioning to anyone who wants a time saving, very easy solution.  The size I ordered was 6"x8.5" and they cost about $21 plus S&H.  I ordered mine through Starboxes.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bubble Wrap pouches for ornaments!

Awesome idea!  I've wrapped mine in bubble wrap for years, but having actual pouches would make things so much easier.  Probably less bulky that way instead of having to wrap each one.

Honored Contributor

I've never purchased bubble wrap.  Everytime I receive a mailed package that has bubble wrap, I save it.  I have tons of it-all sizes.

Some I cut a piece off because I love popping the bubbles.  When I'm done, I give it to my cat as plastic is his catnip.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@AntiqueRose. That is an excellent idea rather than wrapping each in newspaper or tissue paper.  Time saving, neater and more secure.

Respected Contributor

What a great idea!  This is so organized and much more space efficient than individual boxes, etc.  Got me to thinking:  this could be a cute gift to newliweds with ornamaents for their first Christmas to get them started efficiently!  Thanks for great tip!!

Honored Contributor

Have you ever eaten an Asian Pear?   They're a cross between a pear and a very juicy apple.  Usually, they come in a stretchy mesh sleeve ....  good for holding ornaments, as well.   Over the years,  I've given many to a neighbor.

Valued Contributor

@AntiqueRose wrote:

A couple of years ago I ordered 100 bubble wrap pouches to store Christmas Tree Ornaments.  It's worked really well for me and thought it might be worthwhile mentioning to anyone who wants a time saving, very easy solution.  The size I ordered was 6"x8.5" and they cost about $21 plus S&H.  I ordered mine through Starboxes.

That is what I do with blown glass ornaments, and stick them in a storage tote.Works great.