Respected Contributor

Why?

1.  Is Breezies allowed to get away with not restocking sizes?  Once a bra size has sold out, it's gone.  All their items are missing sizes.  QVC has allowed this to continue for YEARS.

2.  Is Breezies not required to list needed measurements for their items.  For example, the plus size cotton panties have no HIP measurements!

3.  Is Breezies still a QVC vendor when their products continue to get low reviews?

QVC needs to get a new vendor for women's lingerie!!

Super Contributor

I don't know about all the issues you mentioned but I do like the TSV bra I just received.  I bought the wirefree TSV but had to return for a smaller size.  I received it and it fits OK and is one of the few bras I can wear without being totally uncomfortable.  I am a 42DD or 42DDD and I can not find a bra that is comfortable.  I have several bras that I love but Playtex stopped making the model I wear.  I have tried at least 20 bras over the past few months and not one fits correctly or they have pointy cups and are very uncomfortable.

This breezies bra is not perfect but I can wear it for a day without adjusting the darn thing 30 times a day.  Granted, it's not perfect....I would eliminate the lace and change to a satiny finish to get rid of the scratchiness.  I would make the straps longer....I like the bra back to come down low on my back.  I would get rid of the size label and print it on the bra.  I would also make the bottom narrower....plus size women have rolls underneath our busts and the bottoms just roll up on us.  No way is it ever going to lay flat.  But for right now it's one bra that I am keeping as I only have to adjust the darn thing 4 times a day. LOL.

Gail

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I've never purchased any breezies products.  I would think the Q would provide the measurements and find it odd that they wouldn't. 

I do like Karena though.  An attractive late middle aged woman who looks good! 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Are you sure you don't mean Kathy?  Karena is her daughter and she looks quite young to me.

Honored Contributor

I've only purchased bras from Breezies.  My size has always been in stock.  I don't care about reviews.  I know what I like, and will continue to reorder when I need replacements.  

Respected Contributor

I have tried and tried to find a Breezie bra to fit me. Sorry to say as much as I would like to wear them they do not fit me no matter which style I try. And now they have not had any 48dd ones in stock for months. So I just ordered 6 new Playtex bras from JC Penny they have some very good sale prices right now. I have worn Playtex for years and have always been pleased with them.

Honored Contributor

Love love LOVE the new Modal undies. Maybe even nicer than my late lamented "combed cotton" Breezies.

Respected Contributor

I have never been able to find a comfortable fit w/this make and quit trying. I now wear Soma and even post mastectomy, have a much more comfortable fit and better silhouette.

Esteemed Contributor
I've never heard of this brand before.

I'd rather try on bras since even the same size in the same bra can fit differently.
Respected Contributor

I bought the hi cut new seamless panties. First batch were huge. I had no clue as to size as the woman kept sayng their sizing was different.

I sent them back and orderd smaller.

When I washed them the white pair turned grey. I guess the black pair bled. Never had that happen before.

They don't fit well. Won't buy again.