Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Are you sure you don't mean Kathy?  Karena is her daughter and she looks quite young to me.

Ooops.  Yes I mean Kathy. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

@violann wrote:

Love love LOVE the new Modal undies. Maybe even nicer than my late lamented "combed cotton" Breezies.

I'd love to try these, but the plus sizes are GONE.  Knowing Breezies, they won't be coming back.

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@violann wrote:

Love love LOVE the new Modal undies. Maybe even nicer than my late lamented "combed cotton" Breezies.

I'd love to try these, but the plus sizes are GONE.  Knowing Breezies, they won't be coming back.

I COULD NOT agree MORE, fortune. Over a LONG priod of time, I've bought many Breezie items, LOVED them, and they've vanished. 

Many women are so happy to find undergarments that "work" for them that they prefer to purchase them over and over and over instead of trying out "new-improved".

I can't understand why shrewd business people can't get this.

For what it's worth, the Modal undies are pretty forgiving in terms of size. You might want to try a set in the closest size still available.

My first set has been laundered on gentle cycle with other light colors, and come out perfect, like new.

I know I'll be cranky if I can't buy again. And there's nothing that makes a gal crankier than takin' away happy underwear.

Trusted Contributor

I wa able to buy a breezes bra that sold for 33.00 for 5.49 on amazon.Perfect condition brand new[would not purchase anything used]

Respected Contributor

@bewise wrote:

I wa able to buy a breezes bra that sold for 33.00 for 5.49 on amazon.Perfect condition brand new[would not purchase anything used]

Glad you mentioned this!  I now get all my Breezies bras from Ebay, since QVC stopped carrying my size.

Me too, and have been wanting to order more in the hi cut style but they have been out of sizes small and medium for a long time now.  I keep checking everyday to see if they are back in stock, customer service can't even give me an answer as they say they don't know.  I hope they come back as I really liked them.