Respected Contributor

Breezies Drops Cotton Briefs

Breezies no longer sells their popular cotton briefs!  Wonder why?  They've been a staple for years and years!

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies Drops Cotton Briefs

Maybe the just didn't sell very well. Give me Jockey for Her anyday! I've bought them since they first came out and love them.

Regular Contributor

@fortune, I noticed too a couple months ago when I was looking to replenish.  If you want to purchase on-line, try the OneHanesPlace dot com site; they have a bunch of different styles/types and also carry "women's" sizes.

Honored Contributor

I really liked them, and they wore well too

Honored Contributor

The price of cotton has gone up and many fabric mills are weaving less of  it into their finished materials. 100% cotton products are costly, sustainability often drives it's cost. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The price of cotton has gone up and many fabric mills are weaving less of  it into their finished materials. 100% cotton products are costly, sustainability often drives it's cost. 

@SilleeMee

When my sister and I were shopping on Friday we both remarked that 100% cotton clothes just aren' the same anymore----the quality isn' there, they don't feel the same....I think I heard there was a cotton shortage or something....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Even Hanes panties just aren't what they used to be.  I found a brand I like even better .... Secret Treasures, which used to be World's Best Fitting Panty.   

As for cotton socks ..... if you love them, you better stock up, STAT.    Most socks are now made of primarily polyester, nylon or acrylic ... all synthetic fibers, which don't allow the feet to breathe.    I don't know about you, but I'm no fan of sweaty feet!

Respected Contributor

OOPS!   I read it wrong in the beginning.  I could see the Breezies ladies standing there "dropping their cotton briefs".  Quite a picture in my mind.  

Honored Contributor

Plenty of other brands of cotton briefs.  jmo  But, for those who prefer Breezies, maybe they have extras somewhere in their warehouse.  I'd email/contact them. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Why is it this stuff always happens to women? Men's underwear is cotton too, and I can't see that changing