Honored Contributor

Re: Brady's Stolen Jersey - What in the WORLD

I don't want nobody's stinking sweaty nothing. LOL

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain

adding on to the "hatred"......you may want to check out this lengthy article about why people really hate tom brady. there are TONS of reasons.

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/why-you-really-hate-tom-brady/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@JobGirl wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

I feel bad someone stole his jersey.    That's a piece of history right there.    

A piece of history? It's not the magna carta

Its a piece of sports history like it or not

whether you care or not

no said the history of the nation

@JobGirl

History of the nation?   Seriously?    hahahahahaha  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Spygate and Deflategate says it all.

Belichick is a cheater and so is Brady. Done.

Trusted Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Why is it that, except for Partiot fans, Brady is disliked? Other successful quarterbacks are admired, Payton Manning for example. No other quarterback is so disliked by so many.

@occasionalrain

There's alot of us who don't find Peyton Manning admirable.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

With all that's going on in the world today I couldn't care less about Brady's jersey!!! There are serious problems & that is not one of them!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
cancun08 wrote

Yes, I don't think the female athletic trainer at the U of Tennessee who filed a sexual harassment complaint with the EEOC against the school when he was  a student there finds him admirable either. Details of what she said he did are much too graphic to post here. His family and the school allegedly tried to cover it up too. She alleged 27  incidents of harassment and his was one of them.

Atlanta Falcons cheated by piping in fake crowd noise during home games in 2013 and 2014. They were fined $350,000 and lost a draft pick. Direct violation of a rule that prohibits that. Gives the home team a distinct advantage, because it is done to try to distract the opponent's play calling and execution.

The NY Giants allegedly accused the Steelers of deflating footballs this past season.

There's a web site available to look up incidents of cheating in the NFL. Not to mention PEDs. Every team has players caught using PEDs.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Kcancun08 wrote

Yes, I don't think the female athletic trainer at the U of Tennessee who filed a sexual harassment complaint with the EEOC against the school when he was  a student there finds him admirable either. Details of what she said he did are much too graphic to post here. His family and the school allegedly tried to cover it up too. She alleged 27  incidents of harassment and his was one of them.

Atlanta Falcons cheated by piping in fake crowd noise during home games in 2013 and 2014. They were fined $350,000 and lost a draft pick. Direct violation of a rule that prohibits that. Gives the home team a distinct advantage, because it is done to try to distract the opponent's play calling and execution.

The NY Giants allegedly accused the Steelers of deflating footballs this past season.

There's a web site available to look up incidents of cheating in the NFL. Not to mention PEDs. Every team has players caught using PEDs.

@Greeneyedlady21

You and I are on the same page!!  People who are making statements on here without any idea of what is actually fact are overwhelming.  They get a morsel of hate generated gossip and run with it.  They act as if they are totally "in the know" when they actually don't know squat! 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@cancun08 Roger that.Who cares? I don't.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Fanatical fan got what they wanted... wonder how much the thief was payed OR if the thief IS the fanatical fan.