Honored Contributor

Re: Brady's Stolen Jersey - What in the WORLD

I feel bad for him about this but I think the police have better, more important things to concern themselves with then finding his jersey. Taxpayer dollars are being wasted on this.  

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Putin has the jersey. I mean, he already took a Super Bowl ring.

Just sayin.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/05/patriots-owner-wants-stolen-super-bowl-ring-back-from-putin/

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I doubt Mr. Brady will miss his jersey. I wonder who instigated the search?

He does very much. It was extremely sentimental to him. 

Surely he must own more than one! I can't imagine that an athlete of his ranks owns only one.

That's a joke right?

Valued Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Do you know what is sad?  Athletes often auction them off for charity.  The money could have went to help St Jude or some other organization. It's amazing to me that they dont have better security in the locker rooms. 

@GSPgirl

Great idea!  It's not too late!  Someone could "find" it and the proceeds of approximately a half million could still go to charity! 

Sounds like Brady has not been that charitable

when it comes to auctioning off Super Bowl jerseys of past:

“Those are special ones to keep, you know, but what can you do?” he asked after receiving a football-shaped trophy for being named the game’s most valuable player. “I’ll take the ring, and that’s good enough for me.”

Actually he gves quite a bit of $$ to charity -and maybe he would ahve gven to his children

It was still HIS  to do with what he likes regardless -he worked hard for the win love him or hate him -and its really no ones business what he may or may not have with it

Honored Contributor

Why is it that, except for Partiot fans, Brady is disliked? Other successful quarterbacks are admired, Payton Manning for example. No other quarterback is so disliked by so many.

Valued Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

I feel bad someone stole his jersey.    That's a piece of history right there.    

A piece of history? It's not the magna carta

Its a piece of sports history like it or not

whether you care or not

no said the history of the nation

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain

look at the history of the team......their ethics, their "scandals," their coach. i do believe that a lot of that figures into peoples dislike or hatred of both the patriots and brady.

you can call him a great quarterback, you can call him a GOAT, you can call him elite, you can acknowledge his skill, but that doesnt necessarily mean you have to love him or admire him.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

I feel bad someone stole his jersey.    That's a piece of history right there.    

A piece of history? It's not the magna carta

So true @jaxs mom, by next week I seriously doubt anyone but his fans will care.

Well - that's a lot of people. 

@PurpleBunny

Roger That

ROGER THAT!!!!

PRICELESS-

AND BY THE WAY IT WAS REPORTED HE DONATED THE $$ FROM THAT COMMERCIAL TO CHARITY

Valued Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

If the Patriots had played the Giants in the Super Bowl we wouldn't be having this conversation since Brady can't seem to win against them in the big game. LOL

but he didn't so we ARE having this conversation

Honored Contributor

Listening to him on TV it was brought up that his very ill Mother was at this game (with great effort) and everything about the game means a tremendous amount to him....  someone asked if he had intended to give it to his Mother?  I don't recall him answerling but he was pretty sober during the interview.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*