Valued Contributor

Re: Brady's Stolen Jersey - What in the WORLD

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

I feel bad someone stole his jersey.    That's a piece of history right there.    

A piece of history? It's not the magna carta

Exaggerate much?  

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

So true @jaxs mom, by next week I seriously doubt anyone but his fans will care.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I doubt Mr. Brady will miss his jersey. I wonder who instigated the search?

He does very much. It was extremely sentimental to him. 

Surely he must own more than one! I can't imagine that an athlete of his ranks owns only one.

Oh brother... That is SO not the point and surely you know that...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

So true @jaxs mom, by next week I seriously doubt anyone but his fans will care.

Well - that's a lot of people. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

Well - that's a lot of people. 

@PurpleBunny

Roger That

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@september wrote:

@Julie_23 wrote:

I heard this and thought it was interesting.  It was just someone on TV's opinion/thought.  I do not know this as fact.  But, usually his locker is apparently guarded by many security people so it would be difficult to be stolen as it is continually watched.  So, the thought was that someone on the inside did it.  Perhaps Brady even.  There was some mention of having to turn in the jersey to Goodell (no idea if that's something they do for keepsake or something), and he didn't want to do it.

Again, just found it very interesting.  (I have not been a Brady fan, though, since he destroyed his cell phone.)

Would you please share where you get your facts regarding that the locker is "apparently guarded?"

and I highly doubt that Brady would hand his jersey over to Goodell!   Why would he do that????   

Arghhh...the C...P that gets posted online these days!!

She's saying that she read somewhere that Brady hid it so he wouldn't have to give the jersey to Goodell.  That's how I took her post at least...shrug.

I read a lot of stupid things on the Internet!   When they sound too stupid to be true, the last thing I would do is repeat them elsewhere on the Internet.  

Honored Contributor

If the Patriots had played the Giants in the Super Bowl we wouldn't be having this conversation since Brady can't seem to win against them in the big game. LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@cancun08  LOL!!  

❤❤❤❤❤❤ Since they only allow one!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
Hi september. It only took a few minutes of research to find that the jersey belongs to Brady. It would be his choice to surrender it to the Hall of Fame, give it to his mother or hang in his bathroom. But like he said...he has the RING. LOL. It is all about the bling!

Yes, it is his personal property....which is why this is  being talked about    And no..it doesn't belong to Roger Goodell!!!!

Respected Contributor

Sports Illustrated says the jersey is the property of the Patriots and the NFL, fwiw.

"Technically, Brady does not own the jersey, as it is the property of the Patriots and the NFL. Brady, however, would have been able to keep it as a cherished memento from his fifth Super Bowl victory."