Honored Contributor

Re: Brad Pitt accused of child abuse

I thought it was the oldest son probably defending his mom during the argument with his dad.  Still no one knows but the ones on board.

http://www.people.com/article/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-abuse-allegations-did-not-hit-child

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Regular Contributor

Beats the heck outta me.  Looks like someone is trying to stir up some trouble.  Isn't it bad enough that Brad only found out the day before that Angelina filed for divorce???  Now he has to contend with this BS???  I guess this is the price one pays for being famous.  Only problem with it is....there are children involved for crying out loud.  It is bad enough that they have to endure the divorce, but now they have to be exposed to this "poison" involving their father.  C'mon people, wise up and consider the innocents here and not your personal agenda.  Yuuuucccckkkk.

Regular Contributor

Not really sure what her agenda is here, but she has lost sight of the BIG PICTURE.  What about these innocent children who are going to have to endure this farce???  If you have a personal agenda, look around and make sure there aren't little ones involved who are going to have to live with the backlash of all this ******.

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

Having both ovaries removed means immediately being thrown into the throes of post menopause.  That can't be easy for a young woman to go through.  

@truffle

This is very accurate.  After a miscarriage at the age of 33, my mom had to have a complete hysterectomy.  Unfortunately, she developed a huge abscess at the site and almost died.  I remember a doctor who came to the house to tend to her until she healed.  I can still remember the fear we all had that we were going to lose our mom.

Also, in those days (early 50s) there were no estrogen treatments, and she became very neurotic and emotionally damaged for years after that.  She was never really the same.  Of course we had no idea that the complete depletion of hormones was the culprit.  My father changed also and became angry and distant.  Those were not good years.

I could write a book about my poor mom.  Her childhood had been a nightmare also.  Just as she was getting better, she suffered lung cancer and died at age 49.  Any time I start to feel sorry for myself, I think of her and the bad rap she got from life.

This was a little OT, I guess.  I am melancholy today. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom - the FBI is involved because airspace is federal.  Ya go bananas in the air and the Feds go after ya!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe he abused any of his children.

I also don't believe she is the one putting it out there.

I think probably what happened is an argument got heated and someone on the plane overreacted and made a phone call.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I don't believe he abused any of his children.

I also don't believe she is the one putting it out there.

I think probably what happened is an argument got heated and someone on the plane overreacted and made a phone call.

@YorkieonmyPillow

News reports late last night and early this morning made it sound like it wasn't her, I think you're right.

One made it sound like there were multiple witnesses to him grabbing one kid.

Valued Contributor

Angie needs to drink more blood--and stop stealing married men.  I hope this is not an accusation for vengeance on her part.

Honored Contributor

@mercyMe wrote:

Angie needs to drink more blood--and stop stealing married men.  I hope this is not an accusation for vengeance on her part.

@mercyMe

News reports indicate Angie is not the one who accused him.

Honored Contributor

@mercyMe wrote:

She didn't steal "any man".  I do think it's out of vengeance though.  She apparently, imo, is vengeful.

I don't believe for one second Brad Pitt abused his children.  She is out to make his life miserable and her accusations are absolutely disgraceful if they are not correct--which I don't think they are!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"