QVC Customer Care

Re: Brad Pitt accused of child abuse

This post has been removed by QVC because it's off topic

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@truffle wrote:

If you want to be part of a meaningful dialogue most usually include a source or two.  If you just want to talk at someone don't. 

WOW that's bitter. Opinions are generally welcome, obviously you don't value anyone else's thoughts. Usually I find that when when one is armed with all their Google carp, they are trying to hard to K. I. A. That's my experience on the QVC Shopping Channel Forums. You can't take it too seriously.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Yeah, who cares about actual data or the credibility of a source or anything like that when someone's unfounded opinion is available.

Respected Contributor

Ahhhhhhh to wit! @sidsmom you are correct!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

While data is important in certain situations it isn't as much when dealing with human beings and their lives.

How do you glean accurate data on a he said, she said situation? Most people here get that and to rely on media in a case like this for the "facts" is hardly accurate.

Esteemed Contributor

Unless this just recently happened and then she filed for divorce, she shouldn't have lived with him for so long if he was a child abuser. Certainly, this isn't the first time in all those years she noticed something. Making these charges only in suing him for divorce, doesn't ring true to me. It appears as an advantage in child custody divorce proceedings.

Very harmful and lasting harm, if untrue. The worse thing you can do to a man..

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Yeah, who cares about actual data or the credibility of a source or anything like that when someone's unfounded opinion is available.

@Noel7 wrote:

While that is important in certain situations it isn't as much when dealing with human beings and their lives.

How do you glean accurate data on a he said, she said situation? Most people here get that and are just opining and or hoping it isn't true. Data? 

@Melania

I wasn't talking about Brad Pitt or he said/she said.

I was responding to a rant against people who use sources or information for anything.

Honored Contributor

Well it did make World News with David Muir (ABC) last night.  WIth EVERYTHING else going on in this country alone, and it was newsworthy.....

I didn't listen to the story, but they mentioned before the station break that (his friend?) George Clooney was *taking the high road* about them divorcing.

What I'd like to say, speaking of George, wow, his wife Amal is untaking the huge and daunting task of representing a young woman who was a captive of ISIS and is bringing charges against (suing) ISIS.

I fear for her, but admire her steadfast courageousness.  She seems to have a heart of solid gold.

Esteemed Contributor

Angelina is all about those kids.

He may have been temporarily out of control.

I hope they work it out and are able to continue as a family.

Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Angelina is all about those kids.

He may have been temporarily out of control.

I hope they work it out and are able to continue as a family.

Her public image is based on her appearing to be "all about those kids".  I can tell you first hand that public image often means nothing.

I'm not saying she's not a good mother.  She very well might be.  But there's absolutely no way that any of us can know that she's a good mother.  Or that he was out of control.  Or that any information floating around is based in reality at all.   The large majority of it is simply conjecture, gossip, and things that someone would like the public to believe.