Valued Contributor

I haven't looked there yet. Maybe Googling for boards that chat about QVC would work?

Sorry you don't want to post here @Jannabelle.

😕  But I hope there's something out there to your liking.

Valued Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

I THINK there are several QVC poster boards on facebook.

That's right. I've seen threads with posters inviting us to join Facebook chats. Maybe they'll post the names of the groups  here.

Super Contributor

There's a big group on Facebook called QVC Addicts @Jannabelle. You have to click to ask to join first after you go to the group.

Honored Contributor

@Juniebugz wrote:

@Jannabelle

I found this in another thread, there's a site called "Previously TV".

"Go to Previously TV forums, scroll down, click on misc TV talk, click on Genre Talk and click on Home Shopping"

I like this one, they are very funny !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@Juniebugz,,I didnt mean to imply I didnt want to post here,..its just frustrating to post here, for me......I thought there might be a board where the posters from the past may have gone to ...

Valued Contributor

@JDJ555 Thank you so much!

Esteemed Contributor

So agree with OP.   Monitors here squash topics for the slightest reason - - or no reason at all.

Respected Contributor

The Facebook boards would not be anonymous.  I kind of like to be anonymous.  That way I can post personal problems, purchases, etc. that I'd rather not have family and friends read about.

Valued Contributor

Good point @mima@fthunt

i do like the delete feature,that we didn't have before the change.

Trusted Contributor

Someone from here started a board, I just cannot remember the name of it. Maybe someone who uses both might say.

I am happy to know there is a FB group.

I barely ever come here anymore. The Q accomplished exactly what they wanted. HSN did the same thing. Kill the boards.

It is their perogative. I understand that.

They are just losing so many users, they are also going to lose lots of the feedback on their products (which is the main purpose to even offer message boards).

If anyone does not have a FB page, or are afraid of Facebook, you can make a page under any name you want. That way no "friends" find you, you do not HAVE to have friends...you could just make one to get to other boards. So SO many boards on Facebook.

Support boards, recipe boards, medical issue boards, buy, sell, thrift stores, craft boards,  you name it...there is a board for it.

To stay anonymous, if you choose, put a profile pic of a flower, or an animal....make a fake name....make a separate email address only for Facebook (because they do need to verify you, or if you lock yourself out, they send Password Reset stuff). Keep that email only for that.

I only have one friend. I do not get "friend requests", and if I do I just ignore it. I am also of the generation of not putting my info all over the Internet. So I understand why people shy from it.

I have found the greatest boards there. I am going to join QVC addicts Smiley Happy