12-01-2012 12:32 PM
Thank goodness RaeBooks (aka scentofasale) reminds me to post this each year!
It's always fun to see what people list as their best read books and worst read books of the year.
Make a list of your top and worst books you read this year for us to see. I always like to see if there's a pattern for a favorite book (and usually it's one I'll need to put on my "to be read" list!). Here's my list. I really didn't read that many "bad" books this year! lainey
Best (in no particular order....)
1. Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy (E.L. James)
2. You Belong To Me (Karen Rose)
3. Don't Look Twice (Andrew Gross)
4. If I Should Die (Allison Brennan)
5. Breaking Cover (J.D. Rhoades)
6. Several "In Death" books (J.D. Robb)
7. Several "Kelly Group" books (Maya Banks)
1. Dead Is The New Black (Christine DeMaio-Rice)
2. Eyes Wide Open (Andrew Gross)
3. The Death Collectors (Jack Kearley)
4. Roadside Crosses (Jeffery Deaver)
5. Gone Tomorrow (Lee Child)
The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.
QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.
© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice