Super Contributor

Re: Best Place To Buy K-Cups

On 11/29/2013 Fla Kitty said:

I bought 80 Folgers for less than $40.00 at Sam's.

I tried the Folger's from Sam's and found it to be very bitter. Has anyone else had this problem ? Price was good though.

Occasional Contributor

We buy kcups at Aldi's....they have several varieties and we have found are good price. I wish they carried decaf but so far they don't, maybe in future? We enjoy the coffee, no problem with taste and are very happy with them. Believe it's the Beaumont brand, price is about $5.79 a box of 12. they have a donut store blend as well as other flavors. Try it!
Frequent Contributor

My local grocery store Jewel has Panera brand of coffee. Just got a 12 pack for 6.99

Also went to TArget and got the 5 o'clock brand to try and it was 9.99 for 18 but then went to JEwel and they had the 12 pack for 4.99 . Yikes it will make you crazy. WIsh they would sell more of the 3 packs so u can try new ones without spending a fortune and not liking them.

Love my kuerig ..

Shopping girl59

Occasional Contributor

No one mentioned coffeeforless.com. They are the best for k-cups! 24 count boxes, Huge variety,lots of coupon codes always available online and free shipping with $50 purchase and no tax! Gain reward points and use towards $ off next purchase as well. Great site- check it out.
Trusted Contributor

BJ's wholesale is having a special in jan, 5.00 off a box of 80 kcups. Not sure if they are honoring the discount online where there are more varieties. I just picked up a box of 80donut shop for 34.99. Outside this offer, I generally go with amazon subscribe and save.
Honored Contributor

I'm into Amazon- I love a couple of the Tully's brews and always look for the best buy for the specific type I want, and free shipping.
Honored Contributor

I noticed that the Grocery stores here are featuring Grn Mountain on sale more frequently now so stock up then and use the coupons from the Sunday paper. The other excellent buy is Kirkland's own Kcup about .34 each. I also tried ShopRite's own brand of Donut House, it was pretty good better than I expected and that was cheaper too.

I don't do the online order anymore as the minimum for free shipping is too high and I can shop local and do a little better

Frequent Contributor

I bought the Brew & Save pack on Amazon.

Contributor

Costco, around 37 for 80 Newman's Own, I like the San Francisco bay as nd get that last Bj's ft or around 28 for 80 kcups. San Francisco Bay kcups have a paper filter cup and no it plastic. I like these better.
Frequent Contributor

Kohls, especially if you get coupon for 30% off and any kohls kash too! You can do this via internet which sometimes has more variety.