Honored Contributor

I just purchased the Keurig personal brewer and wanted to know where the least expensive place to buy K-Cups is. I'm thinking it might be Bed, Bath & Beyond with a 20% coupon but wanted to check here to make sure. I'm sure there are places to buy them that I don't know about. Thanks, Carol

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

Re: Best Place To Buy K-Cups

My favorite is from Amazon. The San Francisco Bay brand's Rainforest or Breakfast Blend is excellent and they're more eco-friendly w/o the plastic cup part. It's like a tea bag bottom. Price is about $27 for 80 count or less if you subscribe. I recommend them to everyone. Many other choices offered also.
Contributor

coffeeforlessdotcom and get a rebate from Mr Rebates (free shipping)

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking the K-cup that came with my Keurig would be best. Has anyone used this and filled it with their own coffee? Seems like it would be a huge savings.

How much do I put in?

Frequent Contributor

There are two kinds of Keurig add-your-own-coffee-grounds, tea leaves, cocoa type-adapters:

One that acts like a regular Keurig pod - You don't need to disassemble the machine. EKOBREW is one of those add your own coffee grounds type refillable pods. SOLOFIL is another similar brand. There are others. You just fill it, close the lid and drop it in like a regular coffee K-cup. Don't pack the grounds. After you are done, rinse and let dry for re-use.

And the Regular Keurig Adapter (KEURIG MY CUP) that needs to have some of the Keurig brewer parts removed:

Not applicable

Hello,

I just received my personal Keurig, and want to register, but cannot seem to find the serial number. I looked on their site, but still cannot locate it. Will someone please tell me where it is on my coffee maker? Thank you.

Super Contributor

On 1/12/2014 Boyzgran said:

Hello,

I just received my personal Keurig, and want to register, but cannot seem to find the serial number. I looked on their site, but still cannot locate it. Will someone please tell me where it is on my coffee maker? Thank you.

It should be on your machine. I don't have the personal size brewer so can't tell you exactly where, but it should be on your instructions somewhere.

Super Contributor

Mine was right on the box, on the outside.

Frequent Contributor

Kcups are way too expensive for me on a fixed income. Instead I bought the set of 4 cafe cups (refillable), 2 sets of them and just buy regular coffee. A 3 lb jar of coffee now lasts 3 months, as compared to 1 month with a regular brewer. Plus all those cups aren't going in the landfill. You clean out the grounds but no big deal. Works for me.
Super Contributor

Another vote for Keurig.com. Over $45 free shipping no tax and bigger boxes than Walmart. I like the dark roast Green Mountain Double Diamond so I get it delivered right to my door. Think I built up enough points now that I'm a platinum member and get an additional 20% off? (just ordered the other day too, and can't remember{#emotions_dlg.crying})