Super Contributor

I think Dana Bledsoe was very brave  to tell her story. I wish her only the best and pray that she is able to have many more years with her family and QVC. 

Honored Contributor

I missed it.  Is she a cancer survivor?

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone who has been touched by cancer knows it is pure hell. My husband in his early 40 got Non Hodgkins stage 4. He has been in remission but that journey was awful. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

Anyone who has been touched by cancer knows it is pure hell. My husband in his early 40 got Non Hodgkins stage 4. He has been in remission but that journey was awful. 

That is a tough journey.  A very close friend of mine just passed the 10 year point of also being diagnosed with stage 4 of this disease.  She's been on a number of drugs that have kept her in remission, but not without side effects.  

Super Contributor

Stage 4 cancer. Breast cancer 6 years ago. Now in spine.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know, Rose.  How sad for her.

Super Contributor

Dana said tonight, the cancer was in her spine. She had previously said, It has also been found in a 'new' second body part, not a recurrence in her breast. She has always been extremely hyper; nothing seems to slow her pace.....a wonderful show tonight with Jane and the fabulous Alberti.

Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

As she told her story I nearly cried.  I follow her bllog and she talks about the rediagnosis.  She did not say in her blog that it was in her spine and stage 4. I am so sad for her.  She is so brave. She is in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

@Rose429, who is Dana Bledsoe, a vendor?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor
@Mmsfoxxie - Dana is the Perricone vendor.