Honored Contributor

Has anyone ordered them before?

I caved. I have never ordered a food item from QVC before, but I just wanted those.

I love bagels, but the regular, full-sized bagels are pretty much off-limits for me. I used to have ready access to low carb bagels but no longer do, so I abstain.

These two-bite sized ones will let me enjoy a couple here and there with coffee without overdoing it.

The only thing is, November is a long time to wait :-(

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@MoonchildeNever tried them.  I buy from the local bagel shop -  they slice them in half and I cut them once more before I freeze them.  That quarter of a real bagel works for me since I don't need low carb, just less calorie.

Hope they're good

Regular Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Has anyone ordered them before?

I caved. I have never ordered a food item from QVC before, but I just wanted those.

I love bagels, but the regular, full-sized bagels are pretty much off-limits for me. I used to have ready access to low carb bagels but no longer do, so I abstain.

These two-bite sized ones will let me enjoy a couple here and there with coffee without overdoing it.

The only thing is, November is a long time to wait :-(

Hi Moonchilde,  Starbucks sells them I like the everything it has vegetable cream cheese inside they taste good heated just the right size also have the plain and French toast. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Honored Contributor

The Bantam Bagel people got their start and then got a huge boost after winning a deal on Shark Tank !

Respected Contributor

I sent them to someone recovering from surgery in lieu of flowers. She gave them rave reviews and went on to reorder more for herself.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops, I had a dynamite fresh well-known local shop before I moved, but I'm now out in the boonies where Sara Lee bagels are it :-(  Not much choice now.

Honored Contributor

@Zenyoga, I haven't seen them in West Coast Starbucks, but the, I'm not usually up and out at a Starbucks at 8-9 a.m. ;-)

I think I'll be okay with the cinnamon sugar ones that are included, but I usually prefer traditional flavors like plain, onion and sesame.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

The Bantam Bagel people got their start and then got a huge boost after winning a deal on Shark Tank !

I hadn't known that until I went to their website to look around. People really seem to like them. 

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

I sent them to someone recovering from surgery in lieu of flowers. She gave them rave reviews and went on to reorder more for herself.

That's good to know!

Respected Contributor

One of the women in my morning bridge group served them when they first became available.  They were good.  Just the right size.