Respected Contributor

Re: BILL COSBY STEPPING UP SECURITY

Good idea.

Regular Contributor

The big chicken poop.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Topaz Gem said: People scoff at the concept of karma, but this goes to show that what goes around definitely comes around, no matter how old you are. It's sad that he has to go through this in his 80s, but it's coming up because he must deal with it. He needs to do some serious soul-searching, confront his demons, and apologize to his victims and the public. People are forgiving, so if he's honest about his past, gets the appropriate help, I have no doubt that he can continue with his career with a clear conscience.

I definitely believe in Karmic justice but when you are elderly and haven't done much to do the work required to atone for your wrongs, he may just pass on and take his bad with him - for eternity. Oh well.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I have a hard time feeling sorry for him.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand how people can go to his shows and applaud him. How many women does it take to tell their stories before the applause stops?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Topaz Gem said: People scoff at the concept of karma, but this goes to show that what goes around definitely comes around, no matter how old you are. It's sad that he has to go through this in his 80s, but it's coming up because he must deal with it. He needs to do some serious soul-searching, confront his demons, and apologize to his victims and the public. People are forgiving, so if he's honest about his past, gets the appropriate help, I have no doubt that he can continue with his career with a clear conscience.

I think that's a good theory, but there's no way he will ever admit to criminal activity ..... and I really doubt that monster even has a conscience! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Super Contributor

If I were Bill, with oodles of money and total independence, I'd go "underground." Not to hide or to abscond,, but just to live in peace. Paris or Sierra Leone or the Caymans......look Bill, have you been an moron?.......calm it down, be decent, love your wife.......
Honored Contributor

Yes, but eventually the parade of senior citizens holding press conferences and telling the same story will come to an end, if it hasn't already. Weird though it is, it seems like Cosby is enjoying all the attention and notoriety. He's a 76 year old "bad boy". Justice can't be served until there is a credible, chargeable case. I think Cosby won this round. He either paid off any recent victims or he stopped assaulting women many years ago. He never backed down because he knew he couldn't be charged with anything.