Honored Contributor

BARBRA EDEN 85 YEARS OLD AUGUST 23RD

Go Red For Women Red Dress Collection 2015 Presented By Macy's At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week - Red Carpet

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: BARBRA EDEN 85 YEARS OLD AUGUST 23RD

That was such a great program.  She and Doris Day both have aged so well and both appear to be still going strong.  Happy Birthday, "Jeanie"!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

She was beautiful then and is beautiful now❤️!

Honored Contributor

Great collection of pics!

I agree that she is just so lovely and always has been.

Geez, with this board being so slow today, by the time the page I clicked on comes up I keep forgetting what I had to say.

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah, now I remember what I was going to say - I saw her on 'Where are they now' or something like that the other day and she showed everybody the pink/red Jeannie outfit that she still has.   

Of course it looks better on.  Smiley Wink   

I remember watching some episodes not long ago and, remembering about the whole 'ya can't show your belly button' thing and I could swear that where it fell was just below the belly button and they must have used prosthetics to cover it.

Honored Contributor

wow did not know she was 85, thought she was in the low 70's

she is beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

Geez, with this board being so slow today, by the time the page I clicked on comes up I keep forgetting what I had to say.

@chickenbutt  LOL - I was expecting the rest of your sentence that I highlighted above to say,  "...I get to read the post she'll be 86 years old!"

Honored Contributor

Pearley wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt  LOL - I was expecting the rest of your sentence that I highlighted above to say,  "...I get to read the post she'll be 86 years old!"

Ha!  Well, that too.    Heck, some of the times throughout this morning I was begining to thing that I would be 86 years old by the time a page would load.   (I'm nowhere near 86!)

Fortunately, they seem to have fixed the slowness problem, so I'm enjoying super fast page loading now.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I love her! Smiley Happy

85 wow!

Still gorgeous!

I wish her many more.

Honored Contributor

I remember watching her as a little kid. Then watched the reruns as a teenager. Love her. She seemed so approachable and lovely. I thought her decor in the bottle was super cool. I liked pink and purple and there was a lot of it. lol

I think she is going to appear in Celebrity Worst Cooks on the Food Network. Saw a promo. Usually I don't watch but I will since I want to see her. There were other celebrities but in a blink of an eye - wink wink - I forgot who they were.