Honored Contributor

Arkadium Games. I don't know the rules or objects of the games but I lay anyway.

[ Edited ]

Arkadium Games. They are free games online. I don't know the rules or objects of the games but I play anyway. 
The little bit they provide about how to play the different games is not enough to know what I'm supposed to do to get a high score or anything else. Sure wish they would add some decent directions on their website. I primarily play Word Wipe and Block Champ. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Arkadium Games. I don't know the rules or objects of the games but I lay anyway.

@Mindy D.  If you like to play games, why don't you ask the mods to set you up so you can access the gamer's forum here on the boards?  Just send them an email.

Qvcsocialteam@qvc.com 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Arkadium Games. I don't know the rules or objects of the games but I lay anyway.

@Kachina624 @I'm already on that Forum but I don't really love any of those games. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D  have you tried those at HSN? Click on Arcade and see if you like any of those.

Respected Contributor

When I've run into that, I googled the name of the game. Sometimes you can find helpful info, sometimes not.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Mindy D  have you tried those at HSN? Click on Arcade and see if you like any of those.

@Sage04 @No. but thank you for the tip. I'm not really looking for new games. I just want better directions for the games I'm playing.