Respected Contributor

Re: Are most of you from the East?

East coast in MA. Born and raised here all my life. Love it but not the winters.

Honored Contributor

Midwest.....Indiana

Honored Contributor

Yes, I'm from the east. Michigan all my life. I would NEVER move from this beautiful state of mine. Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

Born and raised in New Jersey. I'm the last of my family here. Don't need to die here-probably moving to Pennsylvania next year to be closer to hubby's job. We'll see where we end up-Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Another Michigander.

Respected Contributor

Born and raised in Pgh, Pa., later Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and now Florida.  Love visiting the Southwest.

Respected Contributor

Born, raised and live in NYC (not Manhattan).

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

I was born and raised in California until 14....then moved to Oregon.  Been here since.

Respected Contributor

Born and raised until entering high school in Raleigh, NC. Beautiful state. Then moved all around, living three years in Germany. My Dad was career Army - that provided a great education learning about other parts of the country and world - do not regret a minute of it. Have been in Sou Cal since 1960. Use to love it but not so much any more - has changed fiercely and to me, not for the better.Has gotten horribly expensive to live here - and taxes? Mercy me!! Everyone has different opinions and that is fine - that is what makes the world go round. Am, however, only minutes from the ocean, desert and mountains - cannot do much better than that but at my age, not real excited about that any more. LOL.

Respected Contributor

born and raised in rochester ny.

have lived in CA (twice), TX, RI, VA, GA  (ex was a corporate gypsy)

i have lived in FL just about ten years now, and i can't tell you how much i love it and how GRATEFUL i am that i am here!