Trusted Contributor

Re: Are You a MINDFUL Person?

deepwaterdotter wrote:

Not according to this list.  But I have been accused of being mindless.

@deepwaterdotter, Yeah, I've been 'mindless' on more than one occasion!  Woman LOL

So, does this make us (by accusations and/or reality): Mindful of being mindless ... or ... Mindless for being mindful?

Trusted Contributor

I have half a mind. . .

Esteemed Contributor

I try at them all,and succeed and fail on different days.  I'm always trying,though. @lolakimono,thanks for a thoughtful post (as usual).

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Regular Contributor

Let's just say that I truly TRY to be mindful all the time.  That being said, I am sure and I feel that I need to work harder at being more mindful and just a better person all around!  I am moody, so some days I am just a total bomb, but for the most part, I try to live my life being mindful and a generally good person.  Hope this doesn't sound sappy or self-serving.  I am just trying to improve with age as I head toward the 7th decade of my life.  I've endured my share of sorrow and hardships, so I need to let go of the past & hurt and get on with being a happier person.Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@lolakimono

Very interesting thread,thought provoking as well. Thank you. 

Reading the list,I have much work to do,in some areas,

there's always room for improvement in other areas. 

Enjoyed the posts,very interesting. 

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Honored Contributor

Not according to this list.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)