Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching RHOC tonight?

On 7/7/2014 Hoovermom said:

I just read today that Vicki is selling her Coto de Caza house. Here:

http://www.zillow.com/blog/o-c-real-housewives-vicki-gunvalson-selling-home-for-2-7-million-39723/

hi hoovermom.....that article is dated 2011.....i am pretty sure she still owns that home and got it in the divorce settlement (along with the mortgage).

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 7/7/2014 FUTURE said: I would need two of Lizzie's swimsuit bottoms to cover my Kardashian-ish bum. Shannon's husband has peaced out, IMO. I just don't think he really wants to try, and he's over the nagging. Tamra -- I just cannot stand her anymore.

I don't know anyone who'd want to wear those swimsuits. I do believe you are right about Shannon's husband peacing out. I think he probably checked out a long time ago. I don't know how anyone could stand living with her strange behavior.

Honored Contributor

On 7/7/2014 sunshine45 said:

i am watching the second showing.

vicki sure mentions her ex donn A LOT this season......talking about how she would have done things differently. i wonder if she is really missing donn?

I was wondering the same thing about her having second thoughts/regrets about Donn. Maybe she's finally realized that Brooks is no prize even though she may never admit it, and realized that she's still in love with Donn?

Oh but what about Donn going to Freedom Acres or whatever it's called? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Shannon is an insecure mess. She is so jealous of Heather, and she is a bit obsessed with everything about her. She can't stop talking about her. It's just weird. I don't blame her husband for checking out. She's a completely miserable person to be around and nags him nonstop. She makes him feel like a piece of sh#t. I'd not want to live with her. She's nuts.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 winamac1 said:

Shannon is an insecure mess. She is so jealous of Heather, and she is a bit obsessed with everything about her. She can't stop talking about her. It's just weird. I don't blame her husband for checking out. She's a completely miserable person to be around and nags him nonstop. She makes him feel like a piece of sh#t. I'd not want to live with her. She's nuts.

I agree I also think she is bored. She needs a job or something so that she does not have so much time on her hands to obsess over Heather.

Respected Contributor

Shannon is a basket case,it was really a bit difficult to watch.

Vicki think she is going to save Shannon's marriage?

Vicki seemed like she misses Don.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I am so glad Tamra and Eddie sent back that fake baby!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

It is very clear he doesn't want kids!

Heather think she is such a big deal.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I felt so fat when I was watching the model in those tiny swimsuits.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

On 7/7/2014 colliemom3 said:
On 7/7/2014 sunshine45 said:

i am watching the second showing.

vicki sure mentions her ex donn A LOT this season......talking about how she would have done things differently. i wonder if she is really missing donn?

I was wondering the same thing about her having second thoughts/regrets about Donn. Maybe she's finally realized that Brooks is no prize even though she may never admit it, and realized that she's still in love with Donn?

Oh but what about Donn going to Freedom Acres or whatever it's called? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

A local radio host talked about those swingin' places. You have to go there as a couple - they don't accept singles.

I think Vicki was into it too.

Honored Contributor

Shannon and her DH are in Hawaii together on vacation right now.

Respected Contributor

David sounds like a girl. He doesn't want to spend time with her, I think they have totally outgrown themselves. If he showed her attention and came home I think she would be fine but she has to quit nagging and complaining. He seems affectionate with her but I don't see them making it through the long haul. She is just lonely and needs to learn how to flirt with her husband.