Honored Contributor

Anyone take advantage of Cyber Monday deals?

[ Edited ]

I've been up since 4:00.  Checked my email and had several offering deals for Cyber Monday.

I took advantage of the O'Charley's gift card deal.  I bought an e gift card for myself for $25 and they sent two $5 e gift cards for free.  I thought that was a great deal.  I've already received them in my email.

My husband and I eat at O'Charley's fairly frequently so deciding to buy the gift cards was easy.

I wish QVC would offer their gift card deal again.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone take advantage of Cyber Monday deals?

Found a TV for a family member and was disappointed to see that QVC didn't eliminate the S&H on it today. That should be a given on their electronics on Cyber Monday.
Honored Contributor

This seems like a good time for me to find out which sizes in petites will work at Talbots. Indigo stripe tees.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

Yes, placed an order for Macy's (gift for friend) Amazon (gift for son's girlfriend) and Dooney & Bourke (gift for me)  I purchased the small Barlow in black- 30% off plus I had a credit from a trade in.  Two gifts, and  one for me, lol

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh

Im still combing my inbox for a restaurant deal as great as the one you got!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

This seems like a good time for me to find out which sizes in petites will work at Talbots. Indigo stripe tees.

@LTT1 I was just in there yesterday, they have great stuff.  FYI - ebates is giving 4% cash back on Talbots today.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Lancome is having their Friends and Family sale and if you spent $99 you get a full sized moisturizer.

I opted to spend less and got 2 face brushes-- a concealer and a powder brush for blush. Free shipping was offered too.

Cutlery & More had a weekend sale and I got 20% off plus free shipping if you spent over $49. Purchased 2 knife gifts there.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered a few things from Kohls for gifts.  The items were already on a good sale plus 20%  off and free s/h for $25.00 orders.

I just ordered an Origins face moisturizer I use.   It was 25% off and free s/h.

Esteemed Contributor

NO.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I am determined to finish my Christmas shopping today online. I ordered quite a bit from various sites. Only complaint, Targets site keeps crashing. Tried every browser to no avail so far. PS I am usually finished by Thanksgiving and wrapped! I am terribly behind this year so this is why my goal is to finish today!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles