Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone take advantage of Cyber Monday deals?

@Shorty2U wrote:

Yes, I am determined to finish my Christmas shopping today online. I ordered quite a bit from various sites. Only complaint, Targets site keeps crashing. Tried every browser to no avail so far. PS I am usually finished by Thanksgiving and wrapped! I am terribly behind this year so this is why my goal is to finish today!

I was having major issues with Kohls site last night and K-marts was really bad this morning.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nordstrom has some great values today in the Beauty/Skin Care dept--including 1/3 off Phil. shower gels and their usual free shipping. 

I got some Jack Black and Kiehl's specials for the men on my list and some lip glosses and shower gels for the lady friends and family.  Bought a nice tie on sale for a nephew finally--I ordered half a dozen before I found one still in stock. Most of the great values were sold out by 10 when I started, but I only needed to find one and it finally turned up--a clearance priced woven silk Armani, very quiet and staid (nephew dresses conservatively for his job; tee and jeans at home).

I bought reading glasses for my sister and her husband on the Q--they love them and lose them, and then fight over the last one remaining. 

I'll continue online to ABA, a book site, to find something for a brother who collects old books. 

I think I've finished!  In our family, gifting is not expected but it is appreciated, and I tend to shower my friends and siblings and their kids with a grab-bag of small gifts.  Everyone I shop for -- well, almost everyone -- is easy, having decided interests or collections they enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

I got a cashmere sweater and some bras for myself and some polo shirts for DH at Nordstrom.

I enjoyed reading what other people have bought and where.  Talbot's is calling my name.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes ... I ordered the HP  laptop TS on HSN.  

Then, checking my emails, I got a 30% off coupon from Pendleton, which I used on the Paul Bunyan red/black buffalo plaid coat that I'd been wanting ... (there's something about me and plaid).

Respected Contributor

Sephora has Purity for $15 a bottle, limit of 2

Honored Contributor

Talbots called my name four times-- three of same striped tee in different sizes and only once in the cream poncho.

etsy called my name for a wreath for the front door and some decorative snowmen to go with.

I think that is all and that sure is enough for now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Cyber Monday was a bust for me. Between slow websites, trying to apply coupn codes, and comparison shopping-forget it. I guess I wasn't prepared enough, but I didn't see any fantastic deals on the stuff I was interested in. Oh well, I'm always a last minute shopper anyway.

Honored Contributor

I have yet to see a deal that interests me. waiting

Respected Contributor

I bought myself 2 pairs of Crocs fuzzy-lined clogs from their website at 40% off. I use them as house shoes, and my old ones were shot!

Honored Contributor

My deal came Thanksgiving morning at 5am so I'm good but I did take advantage of Ebates today and wrapped up some birthday gifts here at QVC including one clearance deal for me.