Honored Contributor

Anyone start their Christmas shopping yet?

I know, I know, it's early February. I always shop year round for Christmas when I find something I like, but this is early, even for me. 

Just before Christmas, I bought something for three friends (same item) and decided to hold it for this Christmas. Some really pretty salt and pepper shakers in Vietri's Old St. Nick pattern. I have them and love them and I think my friends will love them too.  When I got the idea, I just went ahead and did it and put them away.  Nearer Christmas, I'll get a package of paper napkins that match from a gift store in my area that carries this pattern and will add them to each.  

Anyone else brave enough to admit that they already have a gift or two for this year?

That should be it for me for months unless I just run into the perfect gift for someone. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone start their Christmas shopping yet?

Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

Seriously?  The Q pushes Christmas down our throats way too early, please don't help them out. 

Respected Contributor

My Christmas radar is always on 24/7.  I cannot pass up a deal no matter what time of the year it is.  I usually finish up at the end of  the Q's CIJ of which I have participated in for years now.  I even manage to treat myself as well!  

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Seriously?  The Q pushes Christmas down our throats way too early, please don't help them out. 

L

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I'm not helping them out.  My gifts were bought locally. Shopping early is no more bizarre than people still having their tree from last year still up in February. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I'm really beginning to despise the Christmas season so no, I haven't started shopping.  In fact, we did very little shopping last season which works for us, lol.

Respected Contributor

No Way.... We don't have that many people to buy for anymore.

Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

NO!!

Honored Contributor

Do not want to hear the word.

Honored Contributor

REALLY?