Super Contributor

Anyone else getting Amazon Prime Sunday deliveries?

I ordered something from Amazon on Friday, and got an email saying it would be delivered on Sunday, by USPS. It just arrived. I didn't see who delivered it, but the label says USPS. Tracking says it came via the next town over, rather than our local post office, so presumably it's some special deal between USPS and Amazon, rather than regular mail.

This is new (to me, anyway). Never had Amazon deliver anything on Sunday before.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else getting Amazon Prime Sunday deliveries?

I'm not on Prime, but I had an Amazon package delivered by USPS today. Movies I had ordered Friday. DH said the postal carrier said they would be doing this from now on for Amazon.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Yes, Saturday and Sunday. I like it, and I'm sure plenty of people have no problem working weekends.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor

Love Prime!

2 pkgs today (Sunday). Doing my part to keep the USPS in business.

Respected Contributor

I got a package today (that was supposed to be delivered on Friday ). The carrier that delivered this was ONTRAC. I see their white trucks around sometimes.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I have gotten deliveries from guys in their own cars.

Amazon is contracting with a lot of people, gearing up for the holidays, the deliveryman told me.

Trusted Contributor

Yes...twice so far.
Respected Contributor

I have received packages from amazon on the weekend at various times from local contractors in their own vehicles. Sometimes I have to sign for them.
Honored Contributor

Yes but I never saw the person that delivered it.

Honored Contributor

Ah now this makes sense, I ordered somethings for my parents on Prime and I got a notice that they could not deliver today. I wonder why since its marked leave at apt door, really odd

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.