Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Try Those New Coffee Nut Peanut M&M's?

@akaburtonfan wrote:

My husband really liked the coffee nut m&ms -- I thought they were ok. They have a mocha flavor -- I don't recall it being overpowering (we had them quite a while ago).

I really liked the chili nut m&ms -- my husband said they were ok. The chili nut m&ms at first taste like a normal peanut m&m but about the time you're almost done chewing them, the tingle of heat kicks in. 

Actually I can't really say I've had an m&m that I didn't like. Smiley Wink

So he could taste a mocha flavor?  I didn't notice it at all, but maybe I had just eaten something that threw my taste off. I'll have to give them a try again. Chili Nut M & M's??? Never heard of those, but sounds like something I'd like. Now I'll be looking all over for them!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

I saw them today in the checkout line so bought a bag.  It is now a fond memory in my mind and on my hips.  I thought they were delicious.  Generally I am not a fan of different flavor M&Ms. (or Hershey Kisses)

Respected Contributor

Nope and won't be trying them.  I like chocolate.  I like coffee.  I like peanuts.  But I don't like any combo of them mmixed together.  I pretty much like my flavors on their own.

The exception to that is chocolate and cherries.  You can mix them any way you want and I'll LOVE it.

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen them advertised for months and haven't been to find them yet. I've got a Target run in my future tomorrow. So hoping to finally find them.
Honored Contributor

Chocolate covered cherries!  Years ago we had a 'club' here on a thread.  The CCC's (Chocolate Covered Cherries Club).  It was fun, as I recall.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).