Honored Contributor

no, not watching

Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody watching April

[ Edited ]

@Jamma wrote:

I think April is saying to herself:  "Look what you got me into now Ollie".

Jamma

Or........  see what you did!  My hoofs are swollen and this calf is wild..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

IMG_8434.JPG

April nuzzling Oliver while there was stall cleaning over the weekend.  too sweet!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody watching April

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

IMG_8434.JPG

April nuzzling Oliver while there was stall cleaning over the weekend.  too sweet!

OR...

Don't touch me, I feel fat. All these cameras on day and night like I'm an animal. There's nothng to see, there is still a month to go. Talk about private pictures plastered all over the internet. Shoo you crazy hoomins!

Valued Contributor

Yes!

Honored Contributor

I am so beautiful - no makeup needed. Jealous of my lashes? I bet all the vendors would love to do a demo on me. 

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 5.24.18 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey

Yes, April, I DO think you are beautiful and I DO want your eyelashes!

Honored Contributor

IMG_8441.JPG

It was 

Valued Contributor

I'm a nervous wreck!

Esteemed Contributor

3/20 Evening Update

"It Takes a Village"

This evening I thought I would share with you a different perspective. Often people ask for the vet report - well here it is in his words to his following colleagues:

April Update - still happy, still healthy, still not in labor. Predicting these things is next to impossible, so I go by physical and behavioral changes that the staff and I observe each day. In theory, that helps us kind of hone in on a window where she could go into labor... unlike a dog, cat, human, horse, cow, goat, etc there simply isn't enough consistent data to say tomorrow she'll go into labor. When you are working with a world-wide spectacle you can imagine how aggravating that is. So today not much in the physical change department but behaviorally she is a little off. She didn't come running over when I got there and took a bit of coaxing to kiss the camera for carrots after my visit.

There is a team of people behind ensuring April is happy and healthy, but also in maintaining, controlling, and addressing the worldwide attention and inquiry.

Tomorrow, we will be installing some new enrichment items that will be seen from camera view. a bumper for "tossing around" and also a puzzle feeder! Install should be around 10 am EST - so watch the Live Feed!

Good night everyone!

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.