Honored Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

@gidgetgh

Enjoy April watching.  I am glad this is helping with you sadness.  I also hope you will be feeling great  soon.

Jamma

@Jamma- thanks. I've had thyroid issues for years and I suspect I need adjust my Synthroid medication. I see an endocrinologist this Friday. My first time with him so I'm sure there will be bloodwork and stuff. But I'm pretty sure the thyroid is the problem. 

As for the other stuff...it will be ok I hope. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Anyone watching at around 1:00 (Eastern) this afternoon?  I checked from the restaurant we were at. Her tail was up for at least 15 minutes straight. I thought "this is it!" And I made my husband hurry so I could get home and each from here.  My husband wasn't so thrilled with me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think that it's going to happen today.

But, I've been known to be wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

Awwwww! April is laying down and sleeping!

Honored Contributor
I feel like I'm in the Groundhog Day movie. Everyday, I check and everyday no baby. Yet I wake and do it all again and again.

Lol looks like WE are all in the same movie.
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh  I am sorry you are having issues with your thyroid.  I have had problems all my long life and know this can create havoc with you at any time.

Did you ever have a thyroid scan done?

Hope when you see the new endocrinologist he can determine what is the problem and help you.  Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody watching April

[ Edited ]

@CLEM wrote:

@gidgetgh  I am sorry you are having issues with your thyroid.  I have had problems all my long life and know this can create havoc with you at any time.

Did you ever have a thyroid scan done?

Hope when you see the new endocrinologist he can determine what is the problem and help you.  Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh

I hope they get your meds straightened out❤

Each day, several times per day, I tune into "Live April."

Most times the pictures just look like this:

Image 42.jpg

I sometimes think they just put up a fake pictures

because she is so still!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

3/19 Evening Update

"Holy Smokes"

Keeper report is "holy smokes" baby is sticking out. It is very evident in visual observations that the calf is moving up and sticking out! All are happy with progress, we are not in labor at this time.

Temperatures are warming and snow is melting. We hope to have the giraffes outside soon! Excitingly - a new batch of enrichment items should be arriving tomorrow and will be installed for viewer enjoyment!

Hope all had a great weekend and we look forward to another week and hopefully the arrival of our long awaited calf.

No automatic alt text available.
The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

I just saw the baby move as April was standing with her side to the camera. Smiley Happy