Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh

Thank you for the update!

I'm so glad they take such good care of those beautiful creatures! There is something about them that I have just fallen for!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Suziepeach  I bet all my GA family would like to have all the snow we are about to get. Yikes!!!

@Susan-QVC- I'm in Georgia, pretty close to @Suziepeach.  No thanks to the snow. I grew up in Boston and New Jersey and I had enough of it then. Take care in the storm. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
QVC Customer Care

@gidgetgh @Suziepeach  Thanks so much, waiting out the storm at home.  I actually do like the snow but gotta shift gears a bit, I was already in spring mode. 

I have been away from home GA for most of my married life but I do try and get home 2 x a year. No place like home!!!

I see this baby doing alot of kicking today, it may just happen in the next couple of days (fingers crossed)

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone noticed there are different live cam sites? At night is when I really notice it because some cams have the lights off which seems the norm for me, but others still show the lights on. Just thinking some of it may be an old feed. Not sure how to tell for sure. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lori Kaye, this is the current link to the official youtube stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQDbOJRNZx8

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor

@Marp That's the one I am watching. No lights out yet. Thank you! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lori Kaye, are you sure you are watching live?  The lights were turned down about 45 minutes ago.

Place your cursor over the bottom left of the video screen and make certain the red "live" light is glowing.  If not refresh.

Trusted Contributor

@Marp Thank you so much! I didn't have it on live!! 

Esteemed Contributor

3/13 Evening Update

Are you on the edge of your seat?

Afternoon and evening keeper and vet checks continue to indicate significant changes in April. Her back end has become significantly larger and relaxed, motion and pulsing in this area has been noted, and discharge has been observed. Ladies and gentlemen - we are close. We are still not confirming active labor, but will state all physical signs are headed in the right direction.

The youtube feed will remain online through the process, Facebook LIVE will also provide updates. A professional crew will be onsite to document the birth also.

Again, be patient, she has fooled us before. We can simply suggest staying tuned into the feed, subscribing to the youtube channel, and also our FB notifications. We will do everything in our power to keep you posted.

Staff will remain onsite this evening to stay with April and also begin mitigating snow levels as they begin to pile early tomorrow morning. Stay safe, stay warm, and bring your animals inside!

Honored Contributor

She just started to lie down and only got half-way and then got right back up! Maybe baby didn't like that!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"