Occasional Contributor

Anybody watch new Mike Rowe show on CNN?

Very entertaining. Laughed so hard when he was at the "hair museum". Looking forward to next episode.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody watch new Mike Rowe show on CNN?

Oh darn!! I fell asleep. Knowing CNN, it will be on again. I saw the previews and it looked hilarious. I think this is going to be a very popular show.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Don't have CNN, but love Mike Rowe!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Yes, I almost missed it, but was watching Anderson Cooper & was reminded about it. I really enjoyed it & also found it quite interesting. The segment in the hair museum was a riot & that owner, Leila, is quite a character. I'll definitely be following this series.

I used to enjoy watching Mike Rowe on QVC & am so happy that he found his calling in tv. His personality is a perfect match for this type of program{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 10/9/2014 VCamp2748 said:

Yes, I almost missed it, but was watching Anderson Cooper & was reminded about it. I really enjoyed it & also found it quite interesting. The segment in the hair museum was a riot & that owner, Leila, is quite a character. I'll definitely be following this series.

I used to enjoy watching Mike Rowe on QVC & am so happy that he found his calling in tv. His personality is a perfect match for this type of program{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I agree with all you said. He's got a great personality and this show and Dirty Jobs fit him perfectly. Mike was my favorite host when he was on QVC. Glad to see that he's moved on to much better things.

Respected Contributor

Mike Rowe is the funniest guy..............used to watch the Q just to watch his show and laugh.....he was the BEST HOST ever........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Contributor

I used to wholeheartedly enjoy his various enterprises, but once he announced his political affiliation by appearing with and campaigning with Romney, I could never look at him in the same way again.

Trusted Contributor

Is that the same Mike Rowe that was on QVC?

Honored Contributor

Yes, he used to be on the Q as a host. He was spotted here last week in his home town of Baltimore at the Orioles playoff games.

Respected Contributor

love everything about Mike Rowe.