Honored Contributor

Any technical problems on the Q today?

Greetings, lovely people on the Community forums!

So, the pix are back! Thanks, QVC, for restoring the photo feature, although I don't use it myself. I know others are very happy to have it again.

But, I discovered some problems and I wondered if anyone else has seen the same things?

With today's software changes to the QVC Community forums:

1 -- If I italicize a word, when I submit the post the word is not italicized and the control characters are shown.

2 -- I can no longer edit a post. I can choose the "edit" option, but when I submit the new version the original post shows up with no changes and no notation at the bottom indicating an edit. I've tried using Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. I do not, and will not, use IE because the security isn't as good as other browsers.

I'm using an iMac (OSX 10.8.2) and I also tried using my 3rd generation iPad. I've cleared cookies, cache, and even closed the browser and reopened it. I also tried disabling add-ons/extensions in each browser, but that didn't help. This problem just began today. I submitted this information to the Q's tech folks.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova