Honored Contributor

Re: Any really good mysteries?

If you like to enjoy a lighter side to mysteries then try the following by Carolyn Haines. A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery (Book 14) Booty Bones. I have read all fourteen and enjoyed them all.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

I have a fondness for funny quirky characters. If you like lighter mysteries, plus humor, you might like the high heels series by Gemma Haliday. (The first in the series is Spying in High Heels.)

Respected Contributor

A Dangerous Fiction by Barbara Rogan. Excellent.

Super Contributor

If you like historical fiction, time travel, violence and romance try OUTLANDER

Super Contributor

I am addicted to British mysteries (seriously addicted!) - Reginald Hill, Robert Goddard, Colin Dexter, Ann Perry, Francis Fyfield, Charles Todd, Barbara Vine, Val McDermid, Alice Bruce, Phil Rickman, Leigh Russell, Rennie Airth, Ann Cleeves, Peter Robinson, Mark Billingham, Susan Hill, Ann Granger, Elizabeth George, Ruth Rendell, Stephen Booth and of course P.D. James and Martha Grimes. I am sure I am missing some. I especially like the ones with recurring characters. I am up to date on all of these and looking for new authors.

I have been discovering very good Scandinavian mysteries as well as Canadian ones....