Honored Contributor

Any N.Y. Mets Fans Out There??

We're finally getting some respect in our two-team town! How much fun is this?! Let's enjoy it while it lasts!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Any N.Y. Mets Fans Out There??

Yesterday, a co-worker who is an avid Mets fan announced me an honorary Mets fan since my team won't go into the post-season play.  Guess I'd better start watching for those games on tv now!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

OH YEAH BABY!!!!!

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Super Contributor

My husband is a lifelong Mets fan so I'm very happy for him.  I think Jacob DeGrom is winning me over.  My Yankees just don't seem the same.

Honored Contributor

I'm a Mets fan. 

My husband is a Yankee fan.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been  a fan since elementary school -  my teacher loved the Mets and had a tv in our classroom during the 1969 world series!  Yes- do the math!! Woman LOL

This season has been a long time coming,  there have been a few 'almosts' since 1986. I'm a fan when they're 20 games out- a true die hard. This season is a lot more fun though!! Heart

Respected Contributor

Fun to see the players celebrating, when they clinched the division.  Hope they go all the way !!!

Honored Contributor

Waving wildly- a Mets fan since the Dodgers left Brooklyn, but I think I would have kicked a little b*tt last night.

I'll really be sore at them if they lose again tonight😠😁😡😾

Esteemed Contributor

I'm supposed to go to the game Saturday- with Hurricane Joaquin hitting the east coast!  Woman Mad Hopefully the weather Gods will cooperate. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I'm supposed to go to the game Saturday- with Hurricane Joaquin hitting the east coast!  Woman Mad Hopefully the weather Gods will cooperate. Heart

OH NO! @Ibby114

Here's a "funny story." In 1986, my brother was getting married during the playoffs and someone invited me to a game the same day...it was a really difficult decision to make! Woman LOL

(I didn't like his fiance)

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow