Respected Contributor

Anna Duggar's brother, Daniel Keller, is trying to get Anna to leave Josh. He got into an argument with his sister, Colleen, who is defending Josh Smiley Mad

It's good to know at least one person in that network of warped families has some common sense.

The article is posted in the first link. There's a link within the article to Daniel's posts on Jessa's FB page. You have to keep scrolling through the comments to Daniel Keller's name.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2361787/anna-duggars-brother-daniel-keller-is-trying-to-get-her-to-leave-jo...

https://www.facebook.com/JessaSeewald/photos/a.553510498109477.1073741827.553497828110744/7327742001...

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Good for him!!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Unfortunately though, it has to be Anna's decision to leave the marriage......

Honored Contributor

Dang, this just gets better and better- where are those waders?  I can imagine those cowlike, loving looks at him aren't the same as before.. if anything, those dagger looks..  Reckon she's brainwashed?  To be honest, I'd take a break from the whole darn thing & go visit my family..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, her family would pressure her to stay with him.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

Of course Anna is brainwashed, she has been brought up in that same cult as the Duggars.  Plus, how would she raise four kids with no training in anything?  She's stuck, unless her brother plans on helping raise her children. Sad situation any way you look at it!  

Honored Contributor

Wow....so that group (according to that article) doesn't believe in adoption??  Because the sins of the parents are also the sins of the child?  Double wow.  But they don't believe in abortion?  So let children without parents stay where?  In an institution without love and nurturing?  I don't believe in abortion either except under certain circumstances but it seems that they are talking out of both sides of their mouths.  Bring as many children to the earth as possible but THEY won't adopt any of them.  Hypocrites!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Women have managed to raise children on their own since time began.  I hope she pulls herself together and leaves.  She would get child support.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anna's Brother

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Wow....so that group (according to that article) doesn't believe in adoption??  Because the sins of the parents are also the sins of the child?  Double wow.  But they don't believe in abortion?  So let children without parents stay where?  In an institution without love and nurturing?  I don't believe in abortion either except under certain circumstances but it seems that they are talking out of both sides of their mouths.  Bring as many children to the earth as possible but THEY won't adopt any of them.  Hypocrites!

@Mmsfoxxie The second girl that got married, Jessa I believe, stated that they were going to have children (she is pregnant now) AND adopt children.  She said this on the show before this whole Josh thing.  I didn't watch or read the OP's link, but I don't understand the not adopting thing.  I totally understand the abortion position JMHO.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Women have managed to raise children on their own since time began.  I hope she pulls herself together and leaves.  She would get child support.

Not enough for five to live off of.