Honored Contributor

I don't see how Anna could ever "be with him" again.  Certainly, in her religion or whatever it is, there are exceptions,  one being that a woman would not be forced to stay with a man of his kind.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anna Duggar Speaks Out

[ Edited ]

Another baby? Yes, that sure is going to help their marriage. 

Trusted Contributor

Anna probably doesn't even klnow what an IUD is!  I feel so sorry for her.

I think she's been brainwashed to "forgive and forget" and be completely submissive to her husband or she'll go to the hot place in the afterlife.

Honored Contributor

@meowing kitty wrote:

He seems to think they should have another kid to save the marriage. I hope if she does stay with him she goes to the doctor and has an IUD put in and not even tell him. Hopefully she get out of this joke of a family and leads a super successful life. 

They are all going to continue cranking out kids.

That's literally their "moneymaker."

Trusted Contributor

@meowing kitty wrote:

He seems to think they should have another kid to save the marriage. I hope if she does stay with him she goes to the doctor and has an IUD put in and not even tell him. Hopefully she get out of this joke of a family and leads a super successful life. 

I think  Josh is so disgusting that he is like birth control...no one would want to sleep with the creep. Doubt Anna wants to.

Honored Contributor

I would love to see Anna take charge of this situation with a very bold move.  Do I really think it will happen?   Unfortunately, no.  As an infant, baby Meredith has no idea what has happened between her parents, but she will know someday, and I am expecting there will always be some type of issue between her and her dad.  All of the kids are going to pick up on the stress and tension if Josh and Anna try to maintain their marriage.   Regardless of how well the family skeletons are thought to be hidden, they always emerge at some point, and cause problems for the family in the future.   I don't think this will be any different, regardless of how Jim Bob tries to manipulate everything in an effort to shield his family.   

Esteemed Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@June222 wrote:

I just do not see how this will all play out. The parents are stuck in the middle....side with Josh or Anna and the grand children... Sounds like with Josh coming home to visit, they are siding with him.  I am sure Anna made money off the show for her and the children...plus any money made off of the spin off if she is on that. 

Sadly, they're still married and anything she makes belongs to the marriage  both of them.  If she left him, he could ask for half.

I would never see that as a good reason to stay in a marriage, and most especially in this case.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I don't see how Anna could ever "be with him" again.  Certainly, in her religion or whatever it is, there are exceptions,  one being that a woman would not be forced to stay with a man of his kind.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt that.  They are taught that women have to be subservient to men.  And that they should forgive.  I don't see any room there for allowing a woman any kind of out as far as relations with her husband.  Her role is to please him no matter what.

Valued Contributor

I can't imagine why she would risk getting std's from him, due to his behavior, both from the past or future.  Too risky.

Honored Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@June222 wrote:

I just do not see how this will all play out. The parents are stuck in the middle....side with Josh or Anna and the grand children... Sounds like with Josh coming home to visit, they are siding with him.  I am sure Anna made money off the show for her and the children...plus any money made off of the spin off if she is on that. 

Sadly, they're still married and anything she makes belongs to the marriage  both of them.  If she left him, he could ask for half.

I would never see that as a good reason to stay in a marriage, and most especially in this case.

@NYC Susan  TLC may even help Anna if she were to leave him.