Honored Contributor

Re: Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

Just read he was cheating with a woman named Marion Cotillard.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Just read he was cheating with a woman named Marion Cotillard.

Marion Cotillard is GORGEOUS!!!

Not to mention a fine actress.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh no.  I like the wine they have produced at their winery in France.  I hope that doesn't go away. 

He was caught cheating?  I am one who doesn't think he's all that attractive.  Not my type. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

This just in at TMZ (and also other sources):

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

Angelina has been ill and it may have taken a toll on their relationship. I hope for their children, they will find it possible to reconcile. I think they have had a lot of challenges and perhaps with more thought their love for each other will prevail....

The below article says it had to do with the making of their last bomb movie about the couple that did not get along.  

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1819035/brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-to-divorce/

@beckyb1012

The stress on a marriage is HUGE when a couple makes a movie together.   Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise divorced shortly after completing the painfully difficult  Eyes Wide Shut.  

This one took me by surprise.    I hope they can still work things out with counselling.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So Angie wants Brad to not have any physical custody of his children because he cheated with Cottiiard?  Or because he was a terrible parent?

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

This just in at TMZ (and also other sources):

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

Angelina has been ill and it may have taken a toll on their relationship. I hope for their children, they will find it possible to reconcile. I think they have had a lot of challenges and perhaps with more thought their love for each other will prevail....

The below article says it had to do with the making of their last bomb movie about the couple that did not get along.  

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1819035/brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-to-divorce/

@beckyb1012

The stress on a marriage is HUGE when a couple makes a movie together.   Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise divorced shortly after completing the painfully difficult  Eyes Wide Shut.  

This one took me by surprise.    I hope they can still work things out with counselling.

I remember that was the main reason but I did not see the movie.  I am sure it is hard working with your spouse but some like Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward were able to do just fine for the long haul.  Just watched Long Hot Summer with them a couple of weeks ago and the chemistry is amazing.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

She doesn't like the way he parents because he drinks and smokes pot. That's why she wants the divorce and wants sole custody.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised it lasted this long.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

She doesn't like the way he parents because he drinks and smokes pot. That's why she wants the divorce and wants sole custody.

How come she didn't have a problem with that all the years they've been together?