@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

She wore blood around her neck with Billy Bob Thornton, euuuuuw. Strange woman.

How many years ago was that?

They were married 2000-2003 

And? By my caiculations that was OVER 13-16 years ago!

And what of it? She's NO saint.

ARE YOU? Or anyone else for that matter?

Never said I was, are you our moral compass, kind hostile...just saying....

I'm not the one throwing stones at her character!

I just said she was strange and no saint.....my opinion.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Re: Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

@JaneMarple wrote:

@leighagemini wrote:

They've been together 11 years and have 6 kids but now all of a sudden she doesn't want him around the kids because she "doesn't like his parenting style"? Sorry but this sounds like a load. If the problem his he cheated with someone then say it and move on, but that isn't a reason for sole custody. Now if he is having issues with alcohol/anger/drugs that have been escalating that's another story

Since Angelina hasn't made any annoucement herself why are we discussing the reasons behind their divorce? NONE of us knows why so it's ridiculous for us to guess or MAKE UP reasons why!

Because it is more fun for some to speculate, point fingers, criticize, and gossip then wait for the actual facts to come out before commenting.

Respected Contributor

In February 2001, Jolie went on her first field visit, an 18-day mission to Sierra Leone and Tanzania; she later expressed her shock at what she had witnessed. In the following months, Jolie returned to Cambodia for two weeks and met with Afghan refugees in Pakistan, where she donated $1 million in response to an international UNHCR emergency appeal, the largest donation UNHCR had ever received from a private individual. She covered all costs related to her missions and shared the same rudimentary working and living conditions as UNHCR field staff on all of her visits. Jolie was named a UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador at UNHCR headquarters in Geneva on August 27, 2001.  Doubtful that she was able to get an audit of that $1 million. 

Respected Contributor

Now is Page Six EVER WRONG ROFL

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt after learning he was cheating on her with his sexy co-star, a well-placed source told The Post on Tuesday.

“She hired a private eye because she felt that he was fooling around with her on the set, and it turns out, he was. And that was the final straw,” the source said.

Pitt, 52, had been rumored to have been cozying up to his “Allied’’ co-star Marion Cotillard, 40, for months during the pair’s filming of the World War II drama in London.

The PI discovered that was Pitt cheating on his wife of two years with Cotillard — while also partying like a single guy on a mission, the source said.

“The atmosphere [off-set] was full of hard drugs and Russian hookers, and Angie was told Brad got caught up in it,” the source said.

“He’s in the throes of some insane midlife crisis, and Angie is fed up.”

Jolie, 41, was sick and tired of sparring over their lifestyle, another source said.

She has increasingly wanted to quit Hollywood in favor of devoting herself full-time to traveling the globe for her humanitarian work, while Pitt prefers Tinseltown and its parties, the source said.

Jolie spoke before the United Nations in Manhattan just this past Friday to ask them to help millions of Syrian refugees.

“The older she gets, the more serious she becomes, and she is sick of the Hollywood thing,” the second source said.

“He wants to make movies. She doesn’t. It’s a fundamental difference. It’s how you live your life.”

Making matters worse, Pitt is closer to Jolie’s famous actor dad, Jon Voight, than she is, the source said.

“Jon’s a Hollywood guy, and she’s been estranged. Brad hangs out with her father more than she does,” the source said.

Another source told TMZ that Jolie believes that her hubby’s drinking and pot-smoking is affecting their kids.

Add to that his “anger problem,” and the mom of six said enough is enough, the source told the website.

Jolie is seeking physical custody of the couple’s kids, TMZ said. She doesn’t want Pitt to have joint physical custody, just joint legal custody. He would get visitation, according to her filing.

Jolie is not seeking spousal support, the website said.

Brangelina’s French chateau, Miraval, has been quietly on the market for a few months, and locals were told they were selling it because they are breaking up, a source told The Post.

Jolie has hired top gun Laura Wasser as her lawyer.

The court documents list the couple’s date of separation as Sept. 15, 2016.

The couple were married in August 2014 but have been together since 2004.

Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

She wore blood around her neck with Billy Bob Thornton, euuuuuw. Strange woman.

How many years ago was that?

They were married 2000-2003 

And? By my caiculations that was OVER 13-16 years ago!

And what of it? She's NO saint.

ARE YOU? Or anyone else for that matter?

Never said I was, are you our moral compass, kind hostile...just saying....

I'm not the one throwing stones at her character!

Why is it the ones who throw stones first are also the ones who are so offended when you question their actions in the first place? 

Respected Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom @JaneMarple

Sorry you think I'm throwing stones. My opinion is that she is strange. And no saint.That's it. A Hollywood weirdo. So is Brad. That's it, my opinion. Are we not to have opinions?

Honored Contributor

@athenian wrote:

I sometimes think the big news story should be not Hollywood couple divorcing, but Hollywood couple stays married.

Those stories are few and far between @athenian. Smiley Wink  No fun to gossip about either. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Sorry you think I'm throwing stones. My opinion is that she is strange. And no saint.That's it. A Hollywood weirdo. So is Brad. That's it, my opinion. Are we not to have opinions?

Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Nobody said you couldn't have an opinion.  Opinions are based on how we perceive things that we encounter as well as facts etc. Since before Jolie was married to Pitt she has been working in a humanitarian way so to label her as a weirdo is imo strange and baseless. Whatever she did in her past should be her business as it did not hurt anyone. It just allowed those who like to judge with some sort of moral compass and tsk tsk about them unfairly. That is my opinion. She continues to put herself in harms way to help refugees I find her a very admirable woman and Pitt a typical over the hill male trying to hold onto his youth. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

Woman LOL

Oh that's right. I forgot. we are on a shopping forum....everything is fact based! Silly me!