Honored Contributor

When is her baby due?  How in the world does she stand up on those hard floors in high heels being pregnant?

Here's my question....Do or did any of you manage to walk around up until your baby was due wearing high heels?  If you did, I'm in awe! 

My mother always wore heels.  Even when she was in her late 70's she had to have smaller heels on shoes because she said her achilles shrunk and she needed some kind of heel.

What about you guys?  Women are awesome!  Just think how they manage to work day in and day out, carrying around another human.  I did and I know many of you did too!

Esteemed Contributor

I believe her baby is due in November. Other than the baby bump you would never know she is pregnant. She has really kept her weight at a minimum which helps when wearing heels, etc. I suspect they go on right before the airing and off the minute she's off air. She looks wonderful.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

My feet grew a half size so no shoes fit; I felt like a Neandertthal woman. It was also summer in Texas-ugghhh! Did I mention I gained 55 lbs.?

No, no heels for me, thank you.

Honored Contributor

She said they go on a minute before the camera and off as soon as the camera is gone.

Trusted Contributor

Amy looks absolutely beautiful. She glows. She wore the stilettos right up until she delivered Bryn, too (?I think thats her name).

As I've said before, Amy is the most impressive of the young Hosts, IMO. She is always prepared, knows her items, looks impecable, speaks properly, always professional yet friendly: the complete package. She also has great style and is a dedicated mom to boot.

I don't know this for sure but I am afraid she may go to even fewer hours when she returns from her leave. I would love to see more Inspired Style, even maybe a Home edition, but not at the expense of her young family.

Mary Beth & Jane T did it, however, come to think of it.

dee

Respected Contributor

I had qvc on a couple days ago and was watching Amy with Lori from LOGO when a caller mentioned her pregnancy and her ability to stay on her feet.  Amy said, "I'm going down," because obviously her body was hurting her.   Without skipping a beat Lori said, "No, she's not," and then continued talking about her product line.  It really made me think that maybe they are requiring her to work or pressuring her with the show must go on.   I'm sure her feet hurt at the very least.  

Trusted Contributor

This afternoon she said her little boy was due in three weeks.

She does look great

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I did too and when I was that age, I was so used to wearing them!

I love Amy!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

There is no reason Amy can not use a pair of more comfortable shoes from the models closet when she needs to change out of her heels.  If she is selling shoes they give her a pair for the show.  She does a beautiful job of presenting the products and I enjoy watching her.

Respected Contributor

I think women are amazing as well!!!   I was on my feet constantly with all four of my babies. With the first two, I wore heels all the way up to the day of delivery, but my feet didn't hurt...but the pressure was uncomfortable...Uggghhh.  I know every woman is different, but I worked up until the day of delivery with all of them, delivered in 6 to 8 hours with absolutely no medicine...I was tired believe me, but the pain to me didn't get any worse after about 7 centimeters. I was just exhausted. Now they are all grown!  

Amy I am sure is feeling tired...God bless her!