Esteemed Contributor

This, according to my son.  He placed an order for some electronic stuff before 12:00p.m. today.  It was delivered the same day (Prime).  I didn't think they'd deliver it, but he said they did.  That means I can take advantage of this service as well.

That means, Amazon same delivery here I come.......

Whoooo....hooo

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon is on the Ball!!!

Ive never had anything even close to this happen.   Most of my Prime orders take 2-4 days. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I ordered several things from them and have always had really good results.

I ordered a large kerosene heater in the morning and received it later in the evening the same day!

Most of the things I've ordered (they were all free) Amazon Prime, has only taken maybe 2 days.

Esteemed Contributor

It's called Amazon Prime Now!  It's part of your existing Prime Membership.  It's only available in certain areas.  Right now they are in large markets.  We reside in one.   They are adding as they go.  

I'm still surprised.  They also have something for two hour delivery on food, and household needs.  This too, is included in the Prime Membership.  This is not beneficial for me yet because it doesn't come to my zip code yet. 

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

This happned to my BIL. He ordered esrly in the day and the item was delivered around 4 p.m. the same day!

Trusted Contributor

i ordered 3 things from them i dont have prime, and i got them in about 5 days they do have fast delivery... never had any problems ordering from them 

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon is an amazing institution (store?)  - speed never seems to be an issue for me; but if you can't find something any where - just check Amazon.  They are connected to so many large and small outlets -  - - what you're looking for - usually they have it - - and with choices.  I love that place  (can dog food delivered yesterday - tomorrow birdseed moth traps!  It's amazing)

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes Amazon will offer same day delivery without a charge to a Prime customer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@itiswhatitis I am a huge Amazon customer and fan !! I even had a delivery on a Sunday !!!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am waiting for my first drone delivery to occur!!!