Trusted Contributor

Amazon ECHO........will there be anymore sales before Christams?

You snooze, you lose........I guess that's me.  I missed the cyber Monday week special for the Amazon Echo @ $139.  It sells for $179 now.  I should have scooped it up for that price.  Does anyone think there may be one last sale on this before Christmas?

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon ECHO........will there be anymore sales before Christams?

@Sue98 wrote:

@You snooze, you lose........I guess that's me.  I missed the cyber Monday week special for the Amazon Echo @ $139.  It sells for $179 now.  I should have scooped it up for that price.  Does anyone think there may be one last sale on this before Christmas?

What does the Amazon Echo do?

Honored Contributor

I doubt QVC has them again but you might watch BBB. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@Sue98 wrote:

@You snooze, you lose........I guess that's me.  I missed the cyber Monday week special for the Amazon Echo @ $139.  It sells for $179 now.  I should have scooped it up for that price.  Does anyone think there may be one last sale on this before Christmas?

What does the Amazon Echo do?

@maestro  Good heavens!   Have you been asleep the past month?   We've had hours of non-stop presentations on QVC, including all day yesterday.   Go to Amazon and read all about it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sue98 wrote:

Watch Amazon.  They have it on sale sometimes.  If you have their charge card you get 3% back on future purchases.  Try on Sundays to google it.  I have found stuff on sale and noticed that the sales seems to start on Sundays.  Good Luck.  I have 2 of them and I love mine.

You might want to ask CS maybe they would know.

Trusted Contributor

Why not just try Amazon Dot – I think they sell on Amazon for around $49.  It does exactly the same thing that Echo does, it just has a smaller speaker.  Unless you mostly want it for music, you likely will not notice a difference.  If you try the Dot and really like it you can use it until you find a good deal on the bigger Echo, and then pass the Dot on to family or a good friend.  Just a thought. 

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Trusted Contributor

Was it the Echo or the Dot?  I am looking for the Echo.

Trusted Contributor

@Sue98

The Dot It does exactly the same thing that Echo does, it just has a smaller speaker.  Unless you mostly want it for music, you likely will not notice a difference.  If you only want the Echo, then disregard my comments.  It was just a suggestion that might work for some. 

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

@Sue98

It was the DOT that was the TSV yesterday.

Personally, if I were you, I would wait til Jan, 2017 because there will be an upgraded ECHO from Amazon.  This one comes w/a screen.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

The Dot was the same price on Amazon the day they showed it on QVC.