Honored Contributor

Re: Amal Clooney pregnant with twins

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Hmmm,,,I'm surprised you care or know about these people. So funny. No one in my family was a grandmother at age 39, but that's just the way we roll.

Mine either @proudlyfromNJ.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My mother had her last child in her 40's, and she and my sister was just fine

They won't have to worry about hiring help, they have more than enough money, to get the best that money can buy

Women used to have babies in their 50's.  This  is a new notion that women past 30 shouldn't have children

Honored Contributor

@physicsnut wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Hmmm,,,I'm surprised you care or know about these people. So funny. No one in my family was a grandmother at age 39, but that's just the way we roll.

I was talking about G. clooney - he is old to be having first children - age 56. He will be 74 at their high school graduation!  That is how old most grandfathers are!  Good Grief!  39 is no spring chicken when it comes to being a first time mother, but I am sure the nannies can handle it. 

That's not your business since you won't be paying for the expense! Best wishes for the Clooney family.

Honored Contributor

@physicsnut wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@physicsnut wrote:

He is 56 in May and she is 39.  Theyare so old to be having babies.  They, of course, will have nannies to care for them. Most people their age are already grandparents!

@physicsnut You were a grandmother at the age of 39?Woman Surprised

did I say I was. No, I didn't.  I know a lot of people who are already grandparents at age 55-60.  I can't imagine being 74 and my child just graduating high school!! 

@physicsnut Well lucky for you you don't have to imagine it or do it. No sweat of your brow. btw, I don't think they care what you think. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

My mother had her last child in her 40's, and she and my sister was just fine

They won't have to worry about hiring help, they have more than enough money, to get the best that money can buy

Women used to have babies in their 50's.  This  is a new notion that women past 30 shouldn't have children

@cherry When I met my mother in law, she told me that she was one of 13 children! Her parents had all those kids in the space of 25 years with the youngest being born to their mother in her late 40's.

Honored Contributor

@physicsnut wrote:

He is 56 in May and she is 39.  Theyare so old to be having babies.  They, of course, will have nannies to care for them. Most people their age are already grandparents!

And omg, Mrs leader was 36 when she gave birth to her first child!
@physicsnut

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@physicsnut wrote:

@physicsnut

And she probably had nannies too, what a shame!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because as it can be deemed political

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@physicsnut wrote:

@physicsnut

Do you think it was through invitro?  After all, he was not a spring chicken and has been out of shape for years.  And she is skinny as a rail. There's no way that could have happened naturally. Smiley Wink

Do you think old GC and DT maybe have a lot in common?