Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amal Clooney pregnant with twins

GUess I must be one of the few who,doesn't really care how the babies were conceived.  it is none of my business.  

My MIL was 42 years old when she had my husband in 1946.  IT is not completely unheard of.  I hope the babies arrive healthy.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

GUess I must be one of the few who,doesn't really care how the babies were conceived.  it is none of my business.  

My MIL was 42 years old when she had my husband in 1946.  IT is not completely unheard of.  I hope the babies arrive healthy.

My grandmother was 44 when she had my youngest Aunt in the same year that your husband was born, 1946. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

I was 41 when I had my son.

All natural.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

They've chosen to give life. Why would anyone object to that? I don't get it. Or is that just hypocrisy?
Honored Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:
They've chosen to give life. Why would anyone object to that? I don't get it. Or is that just hypocrisy?

Very few are objecting however most of us don't believe the stories celebs feed us. 

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

From my very first pregnancy, I never took it for granted that it was going to be simple and I feel the same towards every other expectant mpther/couple out there. 

Honored Contributor

I don't understand what story we were fed?  They said she is pregnant. Why would they lie about that?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

I don't understand what story we were fed?  They said she is pregnant. Why would they lie about that?

People forget that celebrities are people too @cherry, we don't know in anyones's private lives (and why should we know) what they've endured. Miscarriage, still births infertility and other physical problems.

It's not our business! So give them the benefit of the doubt without relying on gossip sites!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I agree. Most people try to be happy for expectant parents, and wish them well

New life is a beautiful thing